The "next in line" for Conor is GSP. This fight needs to happen next!!!

Will Conor vs GSP be the next fight for both fighters?

• Total voters
Man, the more I think about this I think TS is really on to something.

When Dana said Gsp has to face a ‘contender’, that seemed fishy... Now Conor talking about facing a ‘contender’ which is absolutely beneath Conor...

I think Dana and Conor are hedging their bets with the Khabib rematch being the main goal and the Gsp fight being a great fu**ing alternative for Conor AT THIS POINT IN TIME. Had Conor beaten Khabib I wouldn’t have been on board with Conor vs Gsp but now, I’m all for it.

Bisping has never anywhere near a power puncher
Yes , but I would assume he hits harder than Conor, the size difference is too great.

Mediocre MW,Lhw punchers hit harder than the hardest hitting FW/lw’s.

I think hes got 5 fights left on his new contract.
They could do Conor vs GSP at a catch weight.
Conor vs Nate at a catch weight.
Then maybe a couple rematches to finish it off.
If hes not relevant in the LW title picture he shouldnt be involved at all and just do money fights.

McGregor isn't a legacy fight for GSP. And I doubt he's hurting for cash.

I hope this happens so Conor's delusional fans can finally fuck off for good.

Conor would garner more financial value than any other fighter.
Sure, but assuming that GSP is not lying about wanting only legacy fights, fighting Conor will do nothing for his legacy. Only a fight against Khabib or Woodley would enhance his legacy. If Conor beats Khabib in a rematch, then GSP would be interested in fighting him.

Conor vs winner of Lee/Iaquinta
Conor vs Gaethje
Conor vs Poirier 2

Those are the fights for Conor.
Anything else is bullshit that nobody would pay to see.
Sadly....idiots will pay to see whoever Conor fights

So Conor likes being raped now...Khabib really fucked him until he loved it...

It would make sense for GSP and it would generate a lot of money. I just don't know if the UFC is willing to feed Conor to GSP cause GSP would kick his ass.

They probably won't do it, GSP is old so hurting the star power of a guy that's probably going to be around longer doesn't make sense long term.

I would order GSP vs Conor PPV.

It should not even be sanctioned, its a squash match

Sure, but assuming that GSP is not lying about wanting only legacy fights, fighting Conor will do nothing for his legacy. Only a fight against Khabib or Woodley would enhance his legacy. If Conor beats Khabib in a rematch, then GSP would be interested in fighting him.
That’s incorrect. He said on multiple times he’s interested in Conor including on the Joe Rogan podcast.

I don’t think GSP is interested without the belt. Maaaaaybe for the payday, but I think he’d rather wait for Khabib after Tony (assuming Khabib wins).

Conor vs GSP March 16th (St paddy's). Promote the crap out of Khabib/Tony(April 6th) during Conor/GSP ppv & I think Khabib/Tony could come close to a million buys.

They can get half of the 2 million casuals ordering Conor/GSP to order Khabib/Tony cobsidering Khabib is a pretty big star now after taking the rub from Connie

Gsp walks around at 200lbs and hes going to fight a guy that was tooled by khabib and Diaz???

Nah another joke fight

Back