The "next in line" for Conor is GSP. This fight needs to happen next!!!

Will Conor vs GSP be the next fight for both fighters?

• Total voters
GSP is not going to fight someone who's stock has crashed!

GSP would rape Conor, no point in this fight we all know how it would end, Conor vs Tony is a much better fight if Khabib is successful in ducking Tony.
Then GSP should fight Khabib is Conor is going to fight Tony. I could accept that compromise.

You know what, this actually makes a lot of sense.

So GSP and silva are too big now?

Lmao What happend to " but in a real fight doe?"

Conor would kill floyd in a real fight doe stop hiding behind a rule set doe.

GSP and silva too big doe, stop hiding behind weight classes doe.

Conor is a manlet that has made a career picking on super manlets.

Sounds like Conor will be back sooner than later judging by his Instagram post. He wants the next in line and Dana White said GSP must fight a top LW contender before getting a title shot.

The writing is on the wall folks. This fight is the one to make. It makes sense for many reasons.

1. $$$: The gate and PPV will shatter records. UFC is a business first and foremost and this fight has more drawing power than any other bout in the UFC.

2. Champ vs Champ 2.0. First time ever two 2 division champs have faced each other. That's amazing and might never happen again.

3. Earning his way: Dana and fans are saying GSP needs to get a quality win at LW before earning a title shot. This fight gives him the opportunity to meet that standard.

4. Legacy: Legacy matters for GSP and should he lose, he's lost to a former champion, not a scrub.

This fight is likely being negotiated now. I can see the match being announced during the December 29th or Super Bowl weekend card. A 3-4 month hype would be nice. I say book the fight for March-April, Have Khabib/Tony Memorial day weekend and the winners connect in late 2019!!
Why would GSP want to fight a journeyman little weasel tapping machine like McNuggets?

Why watch GSP wrestlefuck Conor when we can have Conor kill the whole division and let GSP smesh Kebab?
I'm interested in why everyone including me is sleeping on Ferguson though.

Going into yet another fight where he's a clear underdog or at a stylistic disadvantage is the last thing McGregor and his stock need right now. Sure it's exciting to see the biggest name in the business challenge himself against the best in MMA and even in boxing but he's not at the point in his career to go for mere prestige fights, he's still supposed to be an active competitor who needs to build a legacy. And it's better to have a successful one than one that had you mostly losing during the peak of your prime.

I doubt conor would take the fight unless he just wants one last big payday and plans on retiring after.

No, that fight sucks. No intrigue, really. GSP is going to lay on him for 25 minutes or until Conor gives up his back and taps.

GSP would be KOed quickly. Did you not see his fight against Bisping. Both looked old and slow as fuck.

GSP has mentioned on multiple occasions that a fight with Conor interests him. Feed the GOAT. Conor might surprise people and GSP could gas early.
Since Conor lost to Khabib he’s moved on to Khabib.

He was only interested if Conor won and had the belt.

He only cares who has the 55 belt. He wants that and only that.

We’ll see how bad he wants it if he gets in line and fights a contender or gets back on the couch until Dana folds.

I'd rather see Aldo v McGregor 2 at 155, if the UFC is doing a fan poll.

Sounds like Conor will be back sooner than later judging by his Instagram post. He wants the next in line and Dana White said GSP must fight a top LW contender before getting a title shot.

The writing is on the wall folks. This fight is the one to make. It makes sense for many reasons.

1. $$$: The gate and PPV will shatter records. UFC is a business first and foremost and this fight has more drawing power than any other bout in the UFC.

2. Champ vs Champ 2.0. First time ever two 2 division champs have faced each other. That's amazing and might never happen again.

3. Earning his way: Dana and fans are saying GSP needs to get a quality win at LW before earning a title shot. This fight gives him the opportunity to meet that standard.

4. Legacy: Legacy matters for GSP and should he lose, he's lost to a former champion, not a scrub.

This fight is likely being negotiated now. I can see the match being announced during the December 29th or Super Bowl weekend card. A 3-4 month hype would be nice. I say book the fight for March-April, Have Khabib/Tony Memorial day weekend and the winners connect in late 2019!!

No.

Absolutely no.

All wrong.

Why is this fight even being spoken about?? GSP is a much bigger man than Conor. Why is every champion, irrespective of their weight class, now suddenly the next fight for Conor? What's wrong with you people...

I want that fight as well but after GSP makes his LW run.

I want GSP Conor then if GSP wins, GSP Ferg/Khabib winner.

Then....GSP to call out Woodley..at LW for another champ vs champ fight.

This is my UFC GSP dream.
Gsp could put an interesting spin on that to woodley.

“See I had more and better defenses at WW, and a title at MW when I was really a LW the whole time”

Come to my Natural class at LW and fight me, or prove you aren’t anywhere near me in P4P by Ducking.

GSP would be KOed quickly. Did you not see his fight against Bisping. Both looked old and slow as fuck.
You could also spin that at GSP’s chin held up to the MW champ, former LHW contender. No way a LW has the power to ko him.

Back