The "next in line" for Conor is GSP. This fight needs to happen next!!!

Will Conor vs GSP be the next fight for both fighters?

• Total voters
So let's do it. Let GSP earn his way to a LW title shot (although he should be first in line anyways) Let Conor get another huge profile fight and pay day.

And mainly let the SPORT grow. This fight will bring in fans who have never turned into UFC and help BUILD THE BRAND. There's so many reasons to make it happen.

Who's to say Conor won't Serra GSP? He's got the power.
your own poll. under 20% would like to see this fight.

Terrible fight.

If gsp sinks that low to fight a 155er....

Will be dissapointing.

But he got paid and hyped the sport!

Conor vs GSP will build the brand, offer something that's never happened (two 2 division champs fighting) and break the bank!! I'm salivating at the thought.

It would already of happened had Conor won at 196. I believe GSP was not just merely in attendance because he wanted to see a fight.

If Conor had of beat Nate, he was going to call out GSP. Dana denies that was of the case, but money talks.

Sounds like Conor will be back sooner than later judging by his Instagram post. He wants the next in line and Dana White said GSP must fight a top LW contender before getting a title shot.

The writing is on the wall folks. This fight is the one to make. It makes sense for many reasons.

1. $$$: The gate and PPV will shatter records. UFC is a business first and foremost and this fight has more drawing power than any other bout in the UFC.

2. Champ vs Champ 2.0. First time ever two 2 division champs have faced each other. That's amazing and might never happen again.

3. Earning his way: Dana and fans are saying GSP needs to get a quality win at LW before earning a title shot. This fight gives him the opportunity to meet that standard.

4. Legacy: Legacy matters for GSP and should he lose, he's lost to a former champion, not a scrub.

This fight is likely being negotiated now. I can see the match being announced during the December 29th or Super Bowl weekend card. A 3-4 month hype would be nice. I say book the fight for March-April, Have Khabib/Tony Memorial day weekend and the winners connect in late 2019!!

No...see khabib vs Conor..the fight will look the same but worse as GSP can actually strike

I doubt Conor would take that fight, that's like fighting a better version of the guy who just destroyed you... Just to get a rematch with the initial guy

Because Conor has nothing for GSP, come on. GSP is a much better striker, grappler and BJJ practicioner than Khabib. And he's bigger.
GSP is not a risk-taker, he's not going to stand with Conor. He's not going to risk anything, there will be no bad blood, GSP will fight calculated and safe and intelligent as he always does.
I don't like the idea of GSP going to LW in the first place, he should fight at WW.

I'm not even trying to shit on Conor here, but GSP is a nightmare match-up for him.
i hope GSP retires rather than goes to WW, i dont think he can beat woodly at this point of his life and i rly like GSP..

It would already of happened had Conor won at 196. I believe GSP was not just merely in attendance because he wanted to see a fight.

If Conor had of beat Nate, he was going to call out GSP. Dana denies that was of the case, but money talks.
Agreed.

Why do you hate Conor? His weakness to wrestling is greatly exposed in a devastating loss so youwant him to fight arguably the best mma wrestler of alltime?

Conor should fight diaz on the same card that khabib fights ferguson

At no point would this fight be competitive, unless we wait another 5 years and GSP probably still takes it then.

Conor vs winner of Lee/Iaquinta
Conor vs Gaethje
Conor vs Poirier 2

Those are the fights for Conor.
Anything else is bullshit that nobody would pay to see.

Sounds like Conor will be back sooner than later judging by his Instagram post. He wants the next in line and Dana White said GSP must fight a top LW contender before getting a title shot.

The writing is on the wall folks. This fight is the one to make. It makes sense for many reasons.

1. $$$: The gate and PPV will shatter records. UFC is a business first and foremost and this fight has more drawing power than any other bout in the UFC.

2. Champ vs Champ 2.0. First time ever two 2 division champs have faced each other. That's amazing and might never happen again.

3. Earning his way: Dana and fans are saying GSP needs to get a quality win at LW before earning a title shot. This fight gives him the opportunity to meet that standard.

4. Legacy: Legacy matters for GSP and should he lose, he's lost to a former champion, not a scrub.

This fight is likely being negotiated now. I can see the match being announced during the December 29th or Super Bowl weekend card. A 3-4 month hype would be nice. I say book the fight for March-April, Have Khabib/Tony Memorial day weekend and the winners connect in late 2019!!
No, easy win for GSP.

Conor will fight Nate next, Khabib will fight Tony, and GSP is a wild-card somewhere in the mix of 155-170.

Whatt?? when did i call Conor a FW??
{<huh}

even if i did call him a FW (which i clearly did not) there would be truth to that since the majority of his UFC fights WERE at LW. tell me again how many fights GSP had at LW.
2 fights at LW
7 fights at FW
Do you even maths bro? {<jordan}

GSP would rape Conor, no point in this fight we all know how it would end, Conor vs Tony is a much better fight if Khabib is successful in ducking Tony.

Back