The Murder Of Laci Peterson

one of the only cats I can recall in modern history that got convicted of Murder w/o bodies....

FFS Casey Anthony got off for largely that same reason, even though she was mad guilty right?

She got off even after her car smelled like a corpse, her kids body was found in a blanket from her home, and her internet search history turned up with, "how to make chloroform" and "neck breaking"

i mean jesus....that jury must've been retarded

Seriously?

I've tried to look at this case in a logical sense. I think the guy was found guilty mainly because of his behavior, and his affair. His behavior after Laci's disappearance to me is not that odd for a guy trying to hide an affair; staying a way from interview's shying away from cameras, not cooperating with authorities, that kind of thing. To me, he really doesn't love Laci that much, or he wouldn't be banging Amber Frey; he's madly in love with Amber and doesn't want her to find out, which she does. Falling out of love does indeed happen, even though most people don't like to admit it. Men banging other chicks behind their pregnant partner's backs is more common than people realize.

To me, if I was going to dump a body, I wouldn't dump it the same place I told them I was fishing that day, I would have dumped it in the woods or something far away from where I spent most of a specific period at. The fact that she was found in Berkey or wherever; to me, is a major coincidence. I just don't see anything pointed to Scott being a cold blooded vicious murderer. I won't draw a perfect conclusion, but I'm still skeptical about the whole thing.

She got off even after her car smelled like a corpse, her kids body was found in a blanket from her home, and her internet search history turned up with, "how to make chloroform" and "neck breaking"

i mean jesus....that jury must've been retarded
Florida gonna Florida...

I've tried to look at this case in a logical sense. I think the guy was found guilty mainly because of his behavior, and his affair. His behavior after Laci's disappearance to me is not that odd for a guy trying to hide an affair; staying a way from interview's shying away from cameras, not cooperating with authorities, that kind of thing. To me, he really doesn't love Laci that much, or he wouldn't be banging Amber Frey; he's madly in love with Amber and doesn't want her to find out, which she does. Falling out of love does indeed happen, even though most people don't like to admit it. Men banging other chicks behind their pregnant partner's backs is more common than people realize.

To me, if I was going to dump a body, I wouldn't dump it the same place I told them I was fishing that day, I would have dumped it in the woods or something far away from where I spent most of a specific period at. The fact that she was found in Berkey or wherever; to me is a major coincidence. I just don't see anything pointed to Scott being a cold blooded vicious murderer. I won't draw a perfect conclusion, but I'm still skeptical about the whole thing.

Yeah, what about all that equipment found in his car when he was arrested at Torrey Pines? Or that fact that he bleached his hair blonde and then, when questioned about it, got caught lying by saying it was from the chlorine in a friend's swimming pool (that friend denied that he ever swimmed at his house).

Also, at a storage facility he owned, they found clay pots containing the remnants of concrete that matched the blocks which were used to weigh her down.

Imo, he's either guilty, or some criminal mastermind framed him.

Yeah, what about all that equipment found in his car when he was arrested at Torrey Pines? Or that fact that he bleached his hair blonde and then, when questioned about it, got caught lying by saying it was from the chlorine in a friend's swimming pool (that friend denied that he ever swimmed at his house).

Also, at a storage facility he owned, they found clay pots containing the remnants of concrete that matched the blocks which were used to weigh her down.

If I were the most hated man in America, I'd consider doing the same thing. I know I'd defiantly get out of Modesto with all the pressure mounting; I wouldn't want anyone to recognize me. As far as the blocks go, If I'm not mistaken Scott admitted to making one boat anchor from concrete and dumped the remanence of the rest of the concrete mix in his driveway, which they found evidence of. But Scott's a liar and could have made several blocks.

I bet it would be difficult though to dump a pregnant woman in the water with heavy concrete anchors without the boat capsizing over.

Why do people (outside of the victums familes) give a s**t about cases like this?

They never found any anchors but the one in the shop
That was just one of the many lies that the cops told the media that later turned out to be false
This detective Bocchini person focused in on Scott from the beginning and erased, ignored and lied about evidence that didnt fit his agenda
I'm not saying Scott is innocent but its pretty surprising to see how little evidence they actually had to convict him

To me, if I was going to dump a body, I wouldn't dump it the same place I told them I was fishing that day, I would have dumped it in the woods or something far away from where I spent most of a specific period at. The fact that she was found in Berkey or wherever; to me, is a major coincidence. I just don't see anything pointed to Scott being a cold blooded vicious murderer. I won't draw a perfect conclusion, but I'm still skeptical about the whole thing.
He went fishing in Berkeley, they found her in Richmond
Both are on the Pacific Ocean but its not the exact same place

but honestly I didn't recall they found Peterson or the baby.

You mustn't have been paying too much attention back then. Her body(or half of it at least) and the fetus washing up on the shore of where he went fishing that morning, pretty much made the case.

I still find the series of events hard to believe, BUT, her body washing up where it did was one hell of a coincidence.

Another thing I found really interesting was the computer search at 8:35 am
I always assumed that Scott killed her the night before in a moment of anger that got out of hand but if she was searching for sunflowers on the internet on the same morning that Scott went fishing that means he killed her and sanitized his house in a 90 minute timespan that morning and then loaded her body into his truck and then into the fishing boat in broad daylight with so many witnesses around
Thats a lotta shit to do in a very small window

You should go read up on the real evidence because half of what you're saying isn't even true. Avoid fake news and search for the real evidence used in court.

122F.jpg

122E.jpg

This is the "evidence" the prosecution used to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Scott made 5 anchors. The cops claim it was easier to see the rings in person than through the pictures. Then there's the hair on the pliers. They don't even know if that's Laci's hair. The prosecution just said it could be Laci's hair. Besides it's not like it's crazy to find your wife's hair around the house. I pull my girlfriends hair out of my ass on a regular basis. Now if you find hair and blood on those pliers, then you're starting to get into real evidence but that wasn't the case.

I think Scott most likely did it but there is no way that the prosecution proved beyond a reasonable doubt that he was the killer. I don't think he should be in prison based on character. His character was absolutely murdered through the media, and rightfully so. He's a pathological liar and a cheater but neither of those things make you a murderer.

I thought the one juror who got dismissed early on made a good point in last nights episode. After he got dismissed and gave statements to the media saying he was leaning toward the defense, he started receiving death threats and had his car and home vandalized. Now if you were a juror and heard about that, would you want to side with the defense knowing what could wind up happening to you?

Never realized how much Ben Affleck looks like Scott Peterson, lol. I guess that's why he was cast as the lead in Gone Girl.

122F.jpg

122E.jpg

This is the "evidence" the prosecution used to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Scott made 5 anchors. The cops claim it was easier to see the rings in person than through the pictures. Then there's the hair on the pliers. They don't even know if that's Laci's hair. The prosecution just said it could be Laci's hair. Besides it's not like it's crazy to find your wife's hair around the house. I pull my girlfriends hair out of my ass on a regular basis. Now if you find hair and blood on those pliers, then you're starting to get into real evidence but that wasn't the case.

I think Scott most likely did it but there is no way that the prosecution proved beyond a reasonable doubt that he was the killer. I don't think he should be in prison based on character. His character was absolutely murdered through the media, and rightfully so. He's a pathological liar and a cheater but neither of those things make you a murderer.

I thought the one juror who got dismissed early on made a good point in last nights episode. After he got dismissed and gave statements to the media saying he was leaning toward the defense, he started receiving death threats and had his car and home vandalized. Now if you were a juror and heard about that, would you want to side with the defense knowing what could wind up happening to you?
The hair was another one of Detective Bocchinis lies
He said Laci never knew about the boat so finding her hair there proved Scotts guilt but the owner of the warehouse next door said he talked to Laci at the the warehouse the day before she disappeared so she obviously had seen the boat
I still think he did it but damn this shit just seems so shady lol

he should have been a man and just told his wife he is leaving her and the kids and he is gonna go fuck hookers

The hair was another one of Detective Bocchinis lies
He said Laci never knew about the boat so finding her hair there proved Scotts guilt but the owner of the warehouse next door said he talked to Laci at the the warehouse the day before she disappeared so she obviously had seen the boat
I still think he did it but damn this shit just seems so shady lol

Yep and I believe the lady at the warehouse next door let Laci use her bathroom so there was no secret boat.

I think he most likely did it but I don't know how or when. The prosecution said he did it the night before but there are not only the eye witness accounts of Laci walking her dog that morning (although eye witnesses are the least reliable) but there was also the internet search that morning of the umbrellas with sunflowers that Laci loved.

I can't really think of a realistic scenario where he murdered her that really makes sense. If he strangles her that morning after she watches Martha Stewart and searches the internet, then he has to immediately take her to the warehouse. Then he goes into the warehouse and searches for his own mundane shit on the computer and then immediately takes her out to the bay and dumps her? That means all of the eye witness accounts of Laci walking the dog and the eye witness account of Scott not having a body in his boat are all wrong and he's casually searching the internet while his dead wife is out in his truck. He could do that to throw the cops off but then why would he leave all the anchor evidence behind if he's really that cunning? Doesn't add up.

@shadow_priest_x where you at motherfucker?

Back