The Murder Of Laci Peterson

Pliny Pete

Puts Butts In Seats
@plutonium
Reaction score
Anyone else watching this show?
Being from the Bay Area I remember this case playing out from the very beginning and I followed it pretty closely
Could never understand why a guy with the perfect storybook life would throw it all away by killing his gorgeous wife and child
Now A&E has made a docuseries about it
Theyre presenting a lotta evidence that says the case against Scott isnt as solid as we've been led to believe
Plus they are the first people to inteview Scott since he was found guilty
2 episodes in and its really good so far
Both episodes are on Youtube if your poor ass doesnt have cable

Heres the trailer

Never thought I'd be more surprised when O.J. got off but this definitely takes the cake

I saw like 20 minutes of it flipping through channels late at night. Brings back memories. lol. and lol at Scott Peterson. That was a very dumb crime. Didn't he realize that murder would be harder to get away with than divorce? He doesn't want to go through all that mess. He's got a mistress and his wife and kids he wants gone. Fine. Killing them is not the answer tho.

Never thought I'd be more surprised when O.J. got off but this definitely takes the cake
Are you saying you thought he was innocent?

I still think hes guilty but this show is raising some serious questions

Are you saying you thought he was innocent?

I still think hes guilty but this show is raising some serious questions

My mistake I thought this was the mom who killed her daughter and somehow got off. Casey something

He's been on death row since 2004.. sucks to be him. Cali made the death penalty unconstitutional like two year later.

I heard she sucked in bed. She was like a corpse

I haven't watched it yet but these type of shows don't normally look deeply at the evidence they present. If some random killed her, why hide the body?

I haven't watched it yet but these type of shows don't normally look deeply at the evidence they present. If some random killed her, why hide the body?
The one thing that got me was the reporter from my local newscast saying the cops are wrong on some key pieces of evidence because he was at the crime scene when these things supposedly happened and he says they didnt happen that way
The show is basically saying that the police were so focused on Scott that they ignored several witnesses and anything else that pointed in a different direction

Still calling this as the inspiration for Gone Girl, though I've never seen it documented anywhere.

Remember following the story in magazines when I was young.

Looks pretty interesting. Thanks for the heads up on this.

With Leah Remini's show and now this it seems like A&E has a new initiative to make a real push into the true crime genre.

What blows my mind are all the whores that wanted to be his wife AFTER he killed her.

These shows are made with the sole intention of making people think theres new evidence creating doubt in the original verdict. They're full of half truths and outright bullshit.

This shit is annoying. We already have a set of specialheads who think OJ didn't do it, despite the trail of blood leading from her throat to his sock drawer. Now we're going to get another set of specialheads who think impromptu winter boating and cement block-making habits are mere coincidence.

Back