The most unpleasant character in all fiction

8jRK_f-maxage-0.gif

Recommend a book. Must be non-fiction, so no torah, Bible or Koran.

Changed my life. Amazing book. I can recommend others if you are interested.

• God is not Great, Christopher hitchens
  • Sapiens
  • Foundational falsehoods of creationism

Start with that!

I dont know why you needed to start a thread about your atheism. You're not going to convince any religious people by simply proclaiming a lack of belief....

Ah, the classic one-book library. I rest my case.

Not a fan of fiction writing or novels. Most of my library consists of non-fiction such as philosophy, history, biology, science. Also napolion hill books, Dale Carnegie, etc...

I dont know why you needed to start a thread about your atheism. You're not going to convince any religious people by simply proclaiming a lack of belief....

Well, I am not proclaiming my lack of belief. I am showing a lack of logic in religious thinking. People can take it or leave it I suppose. Religious people with sever cognitive bias will try their best not to think or incorporate any contradictory information. Totally brainwashed. It's very sad.

Not a fan of fiction writing or novels. Most of my library consists of non-fiction such as philosophy, history, biology, science. Also napolion hill books, Dale Carnegie, etc...
So you've decided God is the most unpleasant character in all of fiction, even though you don't read fiction? I think we'd all be served well to take intellectual advice from a guy with no care or appreciation for literature.

Then maybe you aren't qualified to make such sweeping statements about fiction, yeah?

Be less creative with your next diatribe. It's not your wheelhouse.

BTW, one of the best answers to this is probably Fernand Mondengo. There's a reason this has been considered the ultimate tale of revenge since it was written. He's probably even more contemptible than Nurse Ratchet.

Iago
From othello

Last edited:
Flagg

From the stand and my fav Steven King book eyes of the dragon

Iago
From othello
He may be the most evil character in history, but it's almost impossible to dislike him. Like Vader, he is too seductive.
Flagg

From the stand and my fav Steven King book eyes of the dragon
King really is one of the most talented writers in history at writing despicable people.

The Christian God is what happens when you take a Mary Sue to the logical extreme.

Religious texts do not get classified as fiction in public libraries. People who put the bible in the fiction section for example are 1) dorks 2) don't understand fiction.

BTW, one of the best answers to this is probably Fernand Mondengo. There's a reason this has been considered the ultimate tale of revenge since it was written. He's probably even more contemptible than Nurse Ratchet.

gtfo with that highbrow shit. Human centipede doctor > all.

Back