The most embarrassing loss...

forrest was facing Anderson silva, that was a mismatch. no one gave forrest a chance at winning that after the loss to evans. In this majority had Cain mowing through Werdum at the time

Oh please. Most of the pros picked Forrest in that fight.

Don't revisionist history that fight.

How is any of those losses embarrassing? When I think of embarrassing losses I think of James Toney who said MMA is inferior to boxing and got his ass handed to him like easily by an almost retired, washed up Randy Couture. Not of a massive star with large success getting defeated decisively, that's just a normal defeat on the highest level of the sport.

most embarassing loss was luke rockhold losing to bisping because of how he handled the loss.

How is any of those losses embarrassing? When I think of embarrassing losses I think of James Toney who said MMA is inferior to boxing and got his ass handed to him like easily by an almost retired, washed up Randy Couture. Not of a massive star with large success getting defeated decisively, that's just a normal defeat on the highest level of the sport.
I explained quite in detail why i thought Cain’s loss was incredibly embarrassing, I also think the James toney match was also embarrassing

Last edited:
Embarrassing? Hum, Sonnen-Ortiz and Overeem-Miocic have to be up there.

09_860_485528718365356321473592409.3244.jpg

Ronda's purple pillow was probably #1 for the way she acted afterwards. In the ring, I'd say Forrest getting KO'd from a little backpedalling jab from Silva. Silva made him look slow and unskilled until he dropped him Remember Forrest ran away.
Ronda got stalked by the media at the airport which is unheard of. If her face was fucked up and she got surprised like that,i dont blame her one bit. Youd do it too,which is something youd rather not think about. Makes you feel better that its not you dealing w that shit.

Forrest was koed twice in training before the anderson fight,thinking on that he prob had no business being out there,and now he became the butt of many jokes but i do feel bad for him. He ran out of the cage but that shows how much this shit meant to the guy.

Embarrassing? Hum, Sonnen-Ortiz and Overeem-Miocic have to be up there.

09_860_485528718365356321473592409.3244.jpg
I just felt bad for the reem and i dont even like him. Its embarassing but its sad,cos his brains were scrambled.

It wasn’t in Mexico, Chris didn’t call Anderson a fake Brazilian, he didn’t show more preparation by respecting the environment the fight was in. Both had that unbeatable feel to them and Anderson got caught because he was being stupid but honestly was already 38 years old and Chris Weidman was a hungry competitor.
Cain was dominated completely in his preferred environment that he refused to prepare properly for. He felt like his heritage was just stained and he lost it to a much older fighter who had no business having better cardio. He also turned into a meme

Silva claiming Weidman didn't deserve the fight even though he was by far the most deserving contender : Check
Silva claiming Weidman wasn't on his level : Check
Silva trying to avoid the fight for as long as he could until Dana forced him to fight Weidman : Check
Silva disrespecting Weidman during all promos and faceoffs, still crying about the fight being booked : Check
Silva mocking Weidman in the fight : Check
Silva eating a jab and mocking Weidman by pretending to be hurt : Check
Silva proceeding to get KTFO 2 seconds after that : Check
Silva's head being dribbled on the mat by Weidman : Check

Can't get more embarassing than that.

Isn't Conor Mcgregor tapping out to Khabib or Diaz or the Ronda headkick of joy, its honestly the mythical Cain Velasquez being dethroned of the heavyweight belt.
Rousey > All

McGregor was winning the first fight against Diaz and had the short notice/weight class excuse to mitigate the loss; McGregor had a long layoff and the post-fight brawl overshadowed also mitigated the loss.

Velasquez got submitted after tiring out due to the elevation (which was mentioned during the commentary) so his loss is also mitigated. It was also a weak buyrate so less people had watched it.

No fighter has been more hyped, in the history of the UFC, than Rousey. She could defeat 50% of the male Bantamweights, she could beat up Floyd, and she could beat up the aforementioned Velasquez! Her victory against Holm was a foregone conclusion! Then what happens? Rousey gets dominated from pillar to post before getting brutally knocked out with a head kick.

The only way the Rousey loss gets topped in terms of embarrassment is if Gustafsson head kicks Jones into Bolivia.

Charles Bennett vs KJ Noons

Benji Radach vs the guy who hadn't even fought before

Wanderlei vs Leben

Anderson vs Griffin

McGregor vs Aldo

McGregor vs Khabib

GSP vs Serra

Hughes vs Trigg

Irvin vs Alexander

Sorry but the most embarrassing loss is Ronda to Nunes. Hide and cry behind her ugly husband for years only to get pieced up and defend 0% of punches and look like a total idiot.

Aldo/McGregor was pretty bad too. All of that build up and rescheduling, KO in 13 seconds. Even more sad/embarrassing because he never even got a rematch.

Cain proved what he could do against elite fighters like Junior.
Heck, even COnor proved himself by beating two guys for their belt (though his shameful forfeiting of both belts are IMHO more embarrassing than anyone geting a loss inside the octagon).

But Ronda failed her first real test in Holm. Exactly in the way she described it would NOT happen.

Back