The most embarrassing loss...

Good candidate but I would have to say watching the unbeatable Ronda get absolutely tooled by Holm and then KTFO beats this. Don't really think there is anything embarassing with Cain's loss to Werdum or McGregor's loss to Diaz and Khabib. What is embarassing is that Cain has only fought once since losing to Werdum 3 years ago and he doesn't even have a fight scheduled.

I would at Diego Sanchez when he fought Bj penn.

It seemed like Diego had nothing for him. Bj could have stopped that fight in the first round but battered him for 4 rounds and eventually ended it with a head kick that opened up the gash on diegos head

nothing can top Ronda gettin exposed has a fraud by Holly

Cro Cop getting knocked out by Schaub. I still find it hard to digest.

nah, if i am Cain Velasquez. I look at it like this, "i am a proud mexican who has a big tattoo on my chest to showcase this, my walkout song is mexican, i wear a mexican flag to the ring, i speak spanish all the time, talk about my heritage non-stop, the UFC is looking to market me as a big mexican star as fellow mexican boxers that have paved the way like Julio Cesar Chavez. my fight is in mexico, i get to represent my people. My opponent says i am not mexican. my opponent criticised me for my lack of preparations for not respecting the environment of mexico. in the fight i was schooled, i had nothing to offer, my so called cardio was non-existent, my takedown and grappling nullified and old veteran beat me up. 20000 of my people cheering for me and i fail terribly." if thats not embarrassing i dont know what is

Aldo getting smacked by Conor in 13 seconds is waaaay worse.

That was a real bad night for Cain and he should have been better prepared but it's Ronda by far imho.

Ronda-Rousey-Purple-Pillow.jpg
No its not. The difference is that ronda was being made out to be some super althlete who was deadly standing and grappling. She was a farce.
Cain is legit the #1 or 2 hw fighter ever and due to his own doing he got totally mauled by a smarter werdum in a fight he probably would have won.

I think most of the biggest upsets/embarrassments have already been mentioned.

would like to add Garbrandt vs Cruz to the list.

It's a shame we will probably never see Cain fight again

Are we talking most embarrassing losses or biggest upsets (which, I guess, go hand - n- hand).

Conor tappity tapping so quickly- I mean, damn.

Some earlier ones down memory lane:

After a few months of war of words, Randy beat up Tito like he was his son......then literally gave him a spanking like he was[his son].

Anderson vs Irvin [205]-
The last sound bite we hear is James telling the world that he's going to show Anderson why we have weight classes then Anderson quickly put an end to sandman's night while opening up a vagina on the middle of Irvin' s face.

Silva vs. Weidman 1.

Silva, the most dominate champ in UFC history (at the time), gets KO'd while clowning around with a legit undefeated prospect.

Silva claiming Weidman didn't deserve the fight even though he was by far the most deserving contender : Check
Silva claiming Weidman wasn't on his level : Check
Silva trying to avoid the fight for as long as he could until Dana forced him to fight Weidman : Check
Silva disrespecting Weidman during all promos and faceoffs, still crying about the fight being booked : Check
Silva mocking Weidman in the fight : Check
Silva eating a jab and mocking Weidman by pretending to be hurt : Check
Silva proceeding to get KTFO 2 seconds after that : Check
Silva's head being dribbled on the mat by Weidman : Check

Can't get more embarassing than that.

I think its by far the worst for these reasons and it was a P4P great losing his winning streak at the same time. After that probably Forrest due to the lack of mental toughness shown in the cage.

Rousey really wasn't that bad so much as it obviously tapped into the hate of a million triggered bros, people with arrogant personas getting KTFO isn't that uncommon, you'd think she was showboating and then crapped her pants from some of the reaction. Honestly I think Edmond was the more embarrising individual in that situation being exposed as a complete fraud.

Its not embarrassing to lose to Werdum who has to be a top 5 HW GOAT. Cains wrestling wasnt a factor due to the BJJ threat, so it was a kickboxing match and the guy with better cardio won. We might see Khabib eventually lose in a similar way to someone like Tony or Brian Ortega.

Forrest's loss to Anderson then running out of the octagon

Fred Ettish's beatdown by Johnny Rhodes

Tito crying after Couture loss and being spanked

Joe Son being groin punched mercilessly by Hackney then giving up

Back