The most embarrassing loss...

28iumw4.jpg
fuck how did i forget this one. thread/ nothing to see here gentlemen

It was disappointing but it wasn't that bad, it was vs a top guy at the time at least that's how I see it. And I know the complete context so it is even easier to deal with but it counts as L.

Hope to see Cain fight again and Werdum too after his 2 years PEDs suspension but my hope for a rematch are out the window after Volkov and his age will be a factor so damn it's done and Cain and his fans have to deal with it.

chris-weidman-anderson-silva-knockout-gif.gif

And as Weidman's career keeps dropping off this one is only getting more embarassing

I'm thinking DC losing to Jones the second time. I mean, I lost a lot of cash and DC effectively ruled himself out from being the GOAT. He got son'd.

It's basically a wash by Jones getting popped again. His crying afterwards was worse than the loss by far.

Silva after clowning like a total jack ass.

I hate threads where a TS just tosses out an opinion without bothering to provide a least a little supporting data. If TS can't bother to support his opinion with pics, maybe a few videos, and gobs of supposition, why should I bother to reply?

I think the word "embarrassing" is the out of place here.
nah, if i am Cain Velasquez. I look at it like this, "i am a proud mexican who has a big tattoo on my chest to showcase this, my walkout song is mexican, i wear a mexican flag to the ring, i speak spanish all the time, talk about my heritage non-stop, the UFC is looking to market me as a big mexican star as fellow mexican boxers that have paved the way like Julio Cesar Chavez. my fight is in mexico, i get to represent my people. My opponent says i am not mexican. my opponent criticised me for my lack of preparations for not respecting the environment of mexico. in the fight i was schooled, i had nothing to offer, my so called cardio was non-existent, my takedown and grappling nullified and old veteran beat me up. 20000 of my people cheering for me and i fail terribly." if thats not embarrassing i dont know what is

Ronda's purple pillow was probably #1 for the way she acted afterwards. In the ring, I'd say Forrest getting KO'd from a little backpedalling jab from Silva. Silva made him look slow and unskilled until he dropped him Remember Forrest ran away.

I hate threads where a TS just tosses out an opinion without bothering to provide a least a little supporting data. If TS can't bother to support his opinion with pics, maybe a few videos, and gobs of supposition, why should I bother to reply?
true i will try better next time

I give Cain some leeway. Dude was coming on a long lay off. Also (it is his fault) he didn't get acclimated to the elevation. All he had to do was train for 8 weeks in Colorado, but he didn't. Dumb mistake from a great fighter.

Also, Werdum was pretty amazing at this point.

Fedor cock slurpers spend their whole lives on Sherdog worshipping Fedor and making Cain hate posts. It's embarrassing.

Btw Prime Cain, Jones, and DC would embarrass and humiliate Fedor.

Fedor cock slurpers spend their whole lives on Sherdog worshipping Fedor and making Cain hate posts. It's embarrassing.

Btw Prime Cain, Jones, and DC would embarrass and humiliate Fedor.
i was talking about Cain velasquez for more than 90% of the post and was saying he was the heir apparent to a man who went on a close to 30 win streak undefeated for 10 years and beat several champions and former UFC champions. You say this is making me a Fedor cock slurper even though its a compliment and that only DC has managed to surpass that accomplishment by winning two belts and not testing positive (yeah maybe Fedor did do it), but Cain virtually never coming back except destroying travis browne for a cup of coffee after this loss considering all the background related to it makes me a cain hater even tho i posted an awesome highlight reel featuring him, smh

Forrest /thread
forrest was facing Anderson silva, that was a mismatch. no one gave forrest a chance at winning that after the loss to evans. In this majority had Cain mowing through Werdum at the time

forrest was facing Anderson silva, that was a mismatch. no one gave forrest a chance at winning that after the loss to evans. In this majority had Cain mowing threw Werdum at the time
Well when Forrest ran out of the cage and back to the locker room refusing to come out was, for me, the most cringe i´ve ever witnessed.
Except for the "no mas" part.

LOL you clearly haven't seen Silva VS Weidman I.

Can't get more embarassing than that.

LOL you clearly haven't seen Silva VS Weidman I.

Can't get more embarassing than that.

It wasn’t in Mexico, Chris didn’t call Anderson a fake Brazilian, he didn’t show more preparation by respecting the environment the fight was in. Both had that unbeatable feel to them and Anderson got caught because he was being stupid but honestly was already 38 years old and Chris Weidman was a hungry competitor.
Cain was dominated completely in his preferred environment that he refused to prepare properly for. He felt like his heritage was just stained and he lost it to a much older fighter who had no business having better cardio. He also turned into a meme

Back