The most beautiful dentist in the philippines

sorry if i offended any mayburryers.

Bnpqzhe.jpg

Love it!!!!

See this all the time at Ayala Mall in Cebu.

So you cant be a pretty filipina anymore without a plastic surgery thats really funny.thanx for posting guys.im farming for likes here.pls like my post hehe

I dont see the misquote. Every filipino no matter what they look like claims they have spanish blood but the ones on tv and beauty contest isnt from being mixed its from getting plastic surgery.
Almost 50% of filipino celebrities have either spanish or american blood i them

I dont see the misquote. Every filipino no matter what they look like claims they have spanish blood but the ones on tv and beauty contest isnt from being mixed its from getting plastic surgery.

Celebrities from anywhere have almost all had plastic surgery at some point.

This is a moot point.

Shes probably not as young as you think she is. Shes philippine educated so she couldnt just go somewhere else and be dentist without requalifications.

Its very common for upper class asian milfs to do midlife milf makeovers with extensive plastic surgery. Asia is very agist and after 30 your value plummets and after 40 youre pretty much invisible. So career minded women often spend lots and lots of money on a total redo before 40 because thats kind of the midlife crisis age.

So do we know that this woman had plastic surgery?

So which asian country is next on Banchan's hit-list?

Are we gonna see a detailed post about how Sri Lankans smell like wee wee in the near future?

I just checked all the pics in my phone. The faces don't move. Should I be scared?

Back