The most beautiful dentist in the philippines

I'll stick with Southern girls.

american-country-girl-andre-babiak-146.jpg

Love those legs.

Shouldn't really call a woman beautiful unless you see her without makeup.

Women in Philippines wear a shit load of makeup and they don't know how to wear it properly.
In some countries, you have to check their baby pictures. The polite way of seeing their pre-tupperware pics.

Persians get a lot of plastic surgery and thats not a persian nose either. The thing with botox is that its a gateway sugery. People dont just get botox and stop and people with botox have other work done.

Being that shes mixed there are still pinoys that are not muxed that look similar just look at pinoy celebrities and beauty contest. Lots of upper class filipinos get that look from surgery
Lots of upper class filipinos have european ancestry. The poor attractive ones usually have whores for mothers, left by their GI customers.

Just your daily reminder you're responding to and sharing e-high fives with a pedo.

IW8simF.gif

Maybe more.

But you'll find refuge in movie threads and threads where kool, steve, and pugilistic are no where to be found.

Lol but I like those guys. I like Banchan too tbh. The rivalry is getting absurd though.

Eat a pack of Oreos before you go for the next cleaning.

Her legs look like the reflection from a Fun House mirror. Holy christ... that doesn't look right at all.

Yeah I can't get behind those comic book figures. Looks fuckin unnatural.

Back