The most beautiful dentist in the philippines

I just leave this here . .
USA USA USA USA!!!

14709633_941969252576151_7621976498240487424_n.jpg

15057273_365572053777146_1533701794557853696_n.jpg

The fuck is wrong with that girl? Does she have hip implants?
<DrakeLaugh>
I call mentall illness on her part

She's cute... reminds me of Bea Alonzo, and I like Bea Alonzo.

Why is it when you see an attractive mixed person in any Western country no one tries to discredit the country and just praises the beauty but when it comes to countries with people of color, the shit talking is relentless? Are mixed people not allowed outside of N America and Europe?

i can see myself thinking im going to play it cool and introduce myself to her, be suave and a little witty
play it perfectly in my head and then when i meet her and she looks at me, I would be like "I love you", and that would basically be the opposite of cool, you know?

Why is it when you see an attractive mixed person in any Western country no one tries to discredit the country and just praises the beauty but when it comes to countries with people of color, the shit talking is relentless? Are mixed people not allowed outside of N America and Europe?

jealousy.

'Most beautiful dentist in the Phillipines'

is the new

'Boise dime'

Its a fair assessment because westerners get a lot of plastic surgery as well but the type of surgery popular in asian tends to involve the face and in the west it tends to involve the body. So even though both are getting surgery its just assumed the asian person looks very different from their natural self post surgery. Obviously this isnt a fool proof assumption but thats why the double standard exists.

Back