The most beautiful dentist in the philippines

I bet she claims Spanish blood in her.

The name Marjan is Persian. Is she mixed Asian/Persian?

Plastic surgery. You think koreans are the only ones who do it? Its just that many pinoyas cant afford it but when they can the results are nice. Literally all their beauty contestents are covered with procedures and look similar to this. They had some very nice ones a few years back. Plastic surgery can do amazing things. Dont hate because boys love the results and thats why girls do it.

i doubt she's had surgery. i've been to the PI plenty of times and mestisa chicks like her arent rare. in fact, a lot of mestisas from the US go there and become celebs or marry guys with money.

i doubt she's had surgery. i've been to the PI plenty of times and mestisa chicks like her arent rare. in fact, a lot of mestisas from the US go there and become celebs or marry guys with money.

I didnt say it was rare but just like all the celebrities and beauty pageant girls hmmm no surgery right? Upper class pinoys love plastic surgery.

And no pores? Philippinos have mad greasy skin and big pores that just isnt a natural photo.

I just leave this here . .
USA USA USA USA!!!

14709633_941969252576151_7621976498240487424_n.jpg

15057273_365572053777146_1533701794557853696_n.jpg

Can't have a Philippines thread on Sherdog without this guy.

27011978132_48471a98ab_b.jpg

I didnt say it was rare.

And no pores? Philippinos have mad greasy skin and big pores that just isnt a natural photo.

pounds of make up and photoshop. maybe she had some laser resurfacing; it could reduce pore size but it wont get rid of overactive sebacious glands

pounds of make up and photoshop. maybe she had some laser resurfacing; it could reduce pore size but it wont get rid of overactive sebacious glands
No i dont think so. Its botox. Her face does not move. I dont think shes mixed i think shes just enhanced. All rich semi white looking philippinis look a lot like her.

No i dont think so. Its botox. Her face does not move. I dont think shes mixed i think shes just enhanced. All rich semi white looking philippinis look a lot like her.

she's mixed (filipina/persian); you are not going to find filipinas with that nose. look at her instagram and look at her family https://www.instagram.com/marjpotato/?hl=en

i doubt she's had work; just lots of makeup and bleaching soap

she's mixed (filipina/persian); you are not going to find filipinas with that nose. look at her instagram and look at her family https://www.instagram.com/marjpotato/?hl=en

i doubt she's had work; just lots of makeup and bleaching soap
Persians get a lot of plastic surgery and thats not a persian nose either. The thing with botox is that its a gateway sugery. People dont just get botox and stop and people with botox have other work done.

Being that shes mixed there are still pinoys that are not muxed that look similar just look at pinoy celebrities and beauty contest. Lots of upper class filipinos get that look from surgery

Its also phillippino. Not all phillippinos took spanish names.

All rich semi white looking philippinis look a lot like her.

Being that shes mixed there are still pinoys that are not muxed that look similar just look at pinoy celebrities and beauty contest. Lots of upper class filipinos get that look from surgery

You know absolutely nothing about the Philippines, and cannot even spell it properly. Most celebrities and beauty contestants are mixed and this dentist is OBVIOUSLY mixed. But you will still argue. SMH.

Last edited:
You know absolutely nothing about the Philippines. Most celebrities and beauty contestants are mixed and this dentist is OBVIOUSLY mixed. But you will still argue. SMH.
Yaaa theyre all part white. All these girls look just like dentist and they all had plastic surgery.

Can't have a Philippines thread on Sherdog without this guy.

27011978132_48471a98ab_b.jpg
I watch his videos when they come out. Right now he's just been pandering his old ladies business.

Glad someone else still remembers him around here. Pictures and Media is a shell of what it once was.

There was someone that used to always harass the hell out of him (laban). Was that you or do you remember who it was?

He posted a video reaction to RR's loss.

Yaaa theyre all part white. All these girls look just like dentist and they all had plastic surgery.

Anecdotal examples of plastic surgery prove nothing. And you're statement was false. Just calling bullshit where I see it, which is basically all of your posts. I think everyone realizes that by now. Congrats!

Back