The most beautiful dentist in the philippines

Real Filipinas don't look like that. She's got the typical look of mixed celebrities that plague Filipino tv.

It's a very tiresome look when you watch GMA and TFC every day. It's not real and it's not representative of any nationality.

Oh, I know. My wife is Philippina. That doctor is clearly mixed race. I miss the Philippines because of the friendly people and easy-going lifestyle.

Looks like she has Iranian blood, probably was average before surgery though. Banchan agree?
I think she just had a ton of plastic surgery.

We get a lot of phillippine celebrities and beauty contestants having plastic surgery in korea. You wouldnt think its a problem in philippines but its only because the poor cant afford it but rich upper class people love getting it.

I'm scared to death what my children would like if she had plastic surgery. The kids might be so ugly I wouldn't be able to go to the mall anymore.

Im sure she wasnt that ugly before. Plastic surgery doesnt always produce the miracles you see on the internet, those are often excessively photoshopped to look alarming. She was probably decent looking before just that she is like many asians afraid to grow old and invisible and getting lots of work done to look as best as possible. Kind of like real housewives of orange county only its asia.

Obvious plastic surgery to hide razor sharp elbows

Beautiful, TS.

Pinays are exotic as hell, but I wouldn't trust getting with them (for the most part) if they aren't American born.

Pinays are exotic as hell, but I wouldn't trust getting with them (for the most part) if they aren't American born.
It's an adventure, no question about that.

Definitely mixed....but they come in all flavors here. ;)

Real Filipinas don't look like that. She's got the typical look of mixed celebrities that plague Filipino tv.

It's a very tiresome look when you watch GMA and TFC every day. It's not real and it's not representative of any nationality.
Becuase filipino's with spanish or american blood is way better looking than the natives.but theres some pure good looking filipina too like andrea torres

Im sure she wasnt that ugly before. Plastic surgery doesnt always produce the miracles you see on the internet, those are often excessively photoshopped to look alarming. She was probably decent looking before just that she is like many asians afraid to grow old and invisible and getting lots of work done to look as best as possible. Kind of like real housewives of orange county only its asia.

I prefer girls with big boobs and Philippinians generally have small ones.

It's an adventure, no question about that.

Definitely mixed....but they come in all flavors here. ;)

haha no doubt. just a personal preference of mine, not just liited the Phillipinians, but practically all Asian countries (with Japan being the exception).

Italian, Colombian & some Arab chicks though
8I9TrwLjmz3dC.gif

haha no doubt. just a personal preference of mine, not just liited the Phillipinians, but practically all Asian countries (with Japan being the exception).

Italian, Colombian & some Arab chicks though
8I9TrwLjmz3dC.gif
Yeah, usually the exotic beauty and accessibility throws you off, and you end up making retarded decisions with women like that. But the nice thing about Philippines is that you can find women of all different looks here. From Malay to Chinese, every possible combination, and some Spanish mixed in, also. Even tons of Koreans here, if that's your thing. :eek: :D

You couldn't be any more incorrect. There's a lot of large breasts in the Philippines.
Compared to Latinas, he's right. They are not as shapely, often joked about as having the body of a 10 year old boy. Not all, but many of them.

I'd let her rip all of my teeth out without anaesthetic just for a sniff of her balls.

Back