The Mauler relentlessly pursuing DC - Prepared to go to HW if that's what it will take.

Gus has been begging for title fights for how many years now? He's irrelevant, maybe he should fight a few times and show us why he should get a title shot.

Dude's not even close to a title shot. Needs to shut the fuck up and start fighting regularly and winning.

Tell me who at LHW has beaten a higher ranked opponent since Gus KOd Glover? Glover was ranked top3 and the 2nd contender at the time of the fight.

Since that fight a couple of guys (Latifi and Jan B) has beaten OSP or Manuwa, and thats it.

Doesnt matter. it was over a year ago. Hard work earns things not talent or old resumes. He doesnt fight, doesnt want to fight, doesnt stay active and is on a 2 fight win streak over the course of 2 years.

championship material right there

Biggest whiner in the ufc. Getting that whote privilege to work for him getting title shots.

He's nearly as bad as Weidman, earn your shot or stfu

Doesnt matter. it was over a year ago. Hard work earns things not talent or old resumes. He doesnt fight, doesnt want to fight, doesnt stay active and is on a 2 fight win streak over the course of 2 years.

championship material right there

Rockhold is injured, Romero is injured, DC doesn't want to fight him, Volkan broke his nose, OSP is getting married...

But yeah, lets spin all that and say Gus is the one who doesn't want to fight. How fucking retarded you people are..

Dudes been at the big fight two times, lost both by a narrow margin. What Gus is failing to understand seems to be this is a what have you done for me lately sport (unless your Conner or Brawk). If you want to keep your name out there you have to fight, take chances and beat the dangerous fighters, to do so in spectacular fashion will get you to a TS that much faster. Sitting idle and thinking that the rankings will propel your name to the forefront of the title discussion is bad self promotion. I’m a Gus fan and think he’s another fight or two away from a TS because of his inactivity. It’s obvious that DC doesn’t want that dangerous fight at this stage. It is what it is, take some fights, win, and bide your time for that vacated LHW title fight that’s coming sooner or later.

gus, in HW is the place where you h ave the least amount of chances to fight him. at HW if he loses hes not fighting brock, at LHW if he loses he still have the HW belt but he probably would still lose the brock match. I say he should ask for an interim
Damn, I knew Sweden has been going to shit with all the radical-chic ideology. Now Gus is taking it up a notch and redefining the concept of private property beyond Marx.

main-qimg-bf32fd8b083e54da0dbcfc86ead00b26
hey stfu about the only decent sweden in the whole world @Wadtucket

gus, in HW is the place where you h ave the least amount of chances to fight him. at HW if he loses hes not fighting brock, at LHW if he loses he still have the HW belt but he probably would still lose the brock match. I say he should ask for an interim

hey stfu about the only decent sweden in the whole world @Wadtucket

Gus vs Blaydes in a couple of months, Gus beats him, Lusnar pisses hot, Jones is not around, and there you have it.

I aint mad at Gus trying to get the fight,cos the first one is so good. But theres literally no reason for DC to bother with it.

How bout you actually fucking fight and prove yourself worthy?

Back