The Mauler relentlessly pursuing DC - Prepared to go to HW if that's what it will take.

This entitlement is ridiculou. Between fighting once a year and pondering retirement, still acting as if he is entitled to a titleshot. As if the LHW division is not shitty enough already, that the least active fighter in the top 10 should be rewarded with the shot.

He has the highest ranked win in his last fight and he is ranked as the 1 contender, he is also not the most inactive top10, Shogun is. So much fail in your post.

Man up and fight rountree

DC fought a late replacement unranked Patrick Cummins when he didn't need too, I don't see why Gus can't do the same

Why the fuck should he have to fight some random non top50 ranked LHW? Idiots.

The tiny difference is that Rountree is not even top50 ranked LHW. But yeah Im sure Gus is scared of some random non top50 fighter.
Fairly certain he's top 50-lol-
#embellishment

....and read my post , wasn't dissing gus- actually acknowledged him as a top 2-3 205er and Saki wasnt first dude Rountree did that to.Hes quietly becoming a scary dude.
Styles make fights.Gus would be a decent favorite over Khalil and a decent underdog to Cormier yet deep down , wouldnt be surprised if he's like his chances against DC then taking a chance against a one hitter quitter like Rountree..
#justsaying
Why hasn't he responded- cause he ain't taking that fight

Fairly certain he's top 50-lol-
#embellishment

....and read my post , wasn't dissing gus- actually acknowledged him as a top 2-3 205er and Saki wasnt first dude Rountree did that to.Hes quietly becoming a scary dude.
Styles make fights.Gus would be a decent favorite over Khalil and a decent underdog to Cormier yet deep down , wouldnt be surprised if he's like his chances against DC then taking a chance against a one hitter quitter like Rountree..
#justsaying
Why hasn't he responded- cause he ain't taking that fight

Rountree is ranked 53 currently according to Fightmatrix. Ofc the 1st contender has no reason to take a fight like that. And we dont even know if UFC had any interest in Gus vs Rountree or that they offered Gus the fight, all we know that Rountree called him out.

Gus should move up to HW and fight Blaydes, for example. If he wins, he would have a legit argument to call DC out for the HW belt.

Fuck sakes Gus just get a win streak going and you'll get another shot.

Even if we ignore that Gus is by far the best LHW out there and should fight for the belt just based on that, LHW is so thin Gus already has the best streak currently, Glover and Jan B. Thats why he is ranked the 1st.

Gus beat Jon and DC. By calling out Luke and Yoel and them ignoring him, he also has wins over them.

Gus is the GOAT, just ask him, he’ll tell you.

Damn, I knew Sweden has been going to shit with all the radical-chic ideology. Now Gus is taking it up a notch and redefining the concept of private property beyond Marx.

main-qimg-bf32fd8b083e54da0dbcfc86ead00b26

Lol you sound like a Swedish man fucked your wife, cuck

Gus isnt active at all. I dont understand his logic. We all know hes a top fighter without a doubt but he doesnt even have claim to the top contender spot

Gus isnt active at all. I dont understand his logic. We all know hes a top fighter without a doubt but he doesnt even have claim to the top contender spot

Tell me who at LHW has beaten a higher ranked opponent since Gus KOd Glover? Glover was ranked top3 and the 2nd contender at the time of the fight.

Since that fight a couple of guys (Latifi and Jan B) has beaten OSP or Manuwa, and thats it.

In a world where Jones and DC dont exist he would most probably be No.1 but seen as how they do exist, well, life can suck like that some times.

Even if we ignore that Gus is by far the best LHW out there and should fight for the belt just based on that, LHW is so thin Gus already has the best streak currently, Glover and Jan B. Thats why he is ranked the 1st.
Jesus I actually forgot he beat Glover. Which is shameful given how bad he beat him.

Ducking a guy he beat to fight an enormous roided monster, seems legit.

It does, especially when DC has admitted it multiple times.

Its also funny how people were laughing when Gus said DC picked the easy way when he decided to move up and fight Stipe instead of him (even when all he meant was that DC couldn't lose a belt even if he loses to Stipe, but haters took his words out of the context), then the fight happens and it turns out Stipe was 10 times easier fight for him than Gus was.

So I guess he’s not fighting on 227

That interview was filmed just before Volkan pulled out, so we dont know yet. But it doesn't look good, unless he takes a fight vs some random can, which I doubt.

Back