The Mandela effect and the JFK assassination.

But this pisses me off because I too remember Sinbad being a genie in some crappy 90's movie, and all I can think of is 'im thinking of kazaam'. But confusing Sinbad and Shaq is like confusing Larry Bird and Ian McKellan. And I'm positive Sinbads genie movie was wsy before kazaam.

That and berenstein fuck me up those most. The movie misquotes have had websites dedicated to them before the Mandela Effect was a thing. So that's pretty easy to explain.

I asked today and 6 out of the 7 guys at my work remember a Sinbad genie movie. One of them was even like "Yeah that movie was terrible!". The one guy who didn't remember the movie said he faintly remembered it maybe being some sort of english/reading promotion poster or something like that in the 90's but he didn't think there was ever an actual movie.

I wish the Berenstein Bears thing meant something to me but I didn't like them even as a very young kid. At that age I definitely wasn't paying attention to how it was spelled so it never even crossed my mind until people started talking about it online.

Ok so I have some crazy/trippy ideas on the Mandela effect. What if whenever you have a near death experience you get put into an alternate universe. Like the universe doesn't want you dead, so it transfers people's consciousnesses into the parallel universe that most closely resembles the one we're in. There's gonna be a universe where you're dead, but we're now in a different one, and the one we're in has these small or not so small differences that you notice and are then labeled as the Mandela effects, these keep building in number slowly as the number of incidents does. Thoughts? My reasoning behind this is because I heard about this after I rolled my car and was fine, but it was a close call, I feel like it's plausible if you also believe the multiverse/bubble universe theory.

Why are people denying the existence of Jewish bears?
Why are so many people who supposedly found religion distasteful now greatly in support of muslims? There's your answer, btw. Who hates Jewish people the most (besides neo-nazis and klan members... and Pharoah in the Ten Commandments movie)?

Ok so I have some crazy/trippy ideas on the Mandela effect. What if whenever you have a near death experience you get put into an alternate universe. Like the universe doesn't want you dead, so it transfers people's consciousnesses into the parallel universe that most closely resembles the one we're in. There's gonna be a universe where you're dead, but we're now in a different one, and the one we're in has these small or not so small differences that you notice and are then labeled as the Mandela effects, these keep building in number slowly as the number of incidents does. Thoughts? My reasoning behind this is because I heard about this after I rolled my car and was fine, but it was a close call, I feel like it's plausible if you also believe the multiverse/bubble universe theory.
What about people who stepped on a landmine?

Sinbad%20genie%20poster%20recreation%20final_1.jpg.html
whats the big deal about Sinbad? Because others don't remember it?

What if people learned how memory works instead of coming up with retarded theories?

I didn't believe in it until I saw "Looney Tunes"

I thought it was "Looney Toons".

The "tunes " comes from the music used in the series and not from them being cartoons (toons). It was just a general name for the series of shorts like Merrie Melodies and Silly Symphonys (dont know what was the exact difference for a short being labeled Merrie Melodys or Looney Tunes, maybe the use of vocal song ).

People later referred to all the characthers as the looney tunes, out of context tunes makes no sense, while toons makes perfect sense.

I remember Berenstein Bears

Tank guy was run over. I remember that vividly.

Mandela Effect is when a time traveler goes back in the past and changed history. Mandela died in prison but someone decided to go back in time and saved his life. That's why we have the mandela effect. Whenever something you remembered so clearly but turns out not the case, it's because some time traveler went back and fucked with history.

The Nelson Mandela one is stupid because if he died in prison he wouldn't be as famous.

So Cruise never wore the wayfarers?

What's the point of this shit? Pretty much everything in the subsequent clips are different from the Risky Business scene. The sunglasses are a prominent part of the movie, but he just didn't wear them in that particular scene.

Mandela Effect is when a time traveler goes back in the past and changed history. Mandela died in prison but someone decided to go back in time and saved his life. That's why we have the mandela effect. Whenever something you remembered so clearly but turns out not the case, it's because some time traveler went back and fucked with history.

except anyone who followed basic current events knew that he was freed from prison by fw de klerk when apartheid was abolished and then became the leader of the anc and future president of South africa. I was fucking there when he was elected.

now if you called it the Mrs Garrett effect (house keeper in different strokes and also in that show the facts of life) it would make more sense because it would be reasonable to believe that she died years ago, yet actually only died a few days ago.

Back