The Man of Steel got better with every watch, admit it.

MoS is a good superman movie. Shannon is great as Zod, Cavill can't act, but at least looks the part. The smallville fight is superb, as is the armour fight with Crowe.

I thought it was crap. I just don't like Zack Snyder's style.

The first several seasons of Smallville were far superior to MoS.

I liked it from the first watch. I was glad they didn't make Clark overly goofy and clumsy in every scene. He's capable of blending in without acting like a complete retard all the time. He seemed more human emotionally. Only thing i didn't really care for was Amy Adams as Lois. She wasn't terrible, just felt they could have gotten someone better.

Not perfect, but great movie. Like all of Snyder's films it was unapologetic and generated discussion years after it's been out. Saw it in IMAX 3D opening week and the visuals were just incredible. In that medium I felt like it was as effective of a visual experience as Avatar (2009). That movie also gave birth to the "Not Muh Superman" nerds and the Donner bros who still give me great amusement to this day.

Easily my favourite Superman movie, but the others have aged badly. That Superman Returns movie was awful.

A lot of hardcore Supes fans shed tears about the amount of deaths from 2 super powered people fighting in a packed city would cause. I liked that they showed that, it's usually far too convenient when the big fight is in an empty part of the city. Lots of people would die if this stuff really happened.

from watching BVS to MOS, MOS looked alot better than the first time

I still love the part where Amy Adams falls out of a falling plane.

Back