The Iceman is in the best shape of his life

I actually think he looks older than he is, but on PEDs. His body really has an old man's shape at this point. I could be wrong, but I think he's going to look awful in the fight, even on drugs.

Looking at these pics, Wanderlei want to fuck Chuck

I mean he's in great shape for 50 but I don't want to see him KO'd and concussed again. Prime vs Prime we know who won between these two. Two dominant performances from Chuck.

But the bigger wrestler definitely has the edge when they are both 40.

I hope he doesn't get GNP to a pulp. Hopefully the ref is on top of things and they have good health insurance.

Makes one wonder...why dont we perfect steroids and then make them prevalent for everyone? Seems like a great way to fight father time.

Athletes would be the perfect test subjects for steroids studies. They push themselves to the max and the results both positive and negative are fairly easy to measure.

Tito must REALLLY get under his skin for him to have achieved this

I want to. But i doubt it gonna happen
I haven't started my pro career yet. Got a knee injury that's will heal right before I turn 18. So no amateur fights for me. Can't do roadwork so I'm gonna have Rampage's cardio :D

too bad his brain is mush

He already beat Ortiz twice. You have to respect Lidell for coming out of retirement for taking a fight against a guy he already beat twice.

Tito looks so much better than him. RIP.

<DCrying><mma1>

Tito looks so much better than him. RIP.

<DCrying><mma1>
369751.jpg

When Chuck set the gloves down I was relieved.
I love the guy but he took too many flash KO's. Touched too much.

Loved watching him fight but I'd wince every time he got hit.
I can't watch him degrade his health at this stage of his life.

Back