The Iceman is in the best shape of his life

Makes one wonder...why dont we perfect steroids and then make them prevalent for everyone? Seems like a great way to fight father time.

Athletes would be the perfect test subjects for steroids studies. They push themselves to the max and the results both positive and negative are fairly easy to measure.

Because people usually pay the price later in life, e.g. heart problems and fucked up joints and ligaments. There's a reason body builders and show wrestlers have a shorter than average lifespan. The light that burns twice as bright, and so on.

In theory small doses of exogenous hormones etc. could improve the quality of life for older people. But that's not quite the same as having a six-pack in your fifties. Also, athletes would be the absolute worst test subjects. These are people that are willing to push their bodies way past what is healthy for short-term gains. Even a natural fighter might end up with messed up kidneys, bum knees, and CTE – seeing it all as a reasonable price to pay for success in the sport. With PEDs, the toll on the body is even greater.

Tito will either Not show up.....Coward

or

Show up and take a dive as quick as possible......Coward ...BUT NEEDS THE $$$

He needs the $$ so look for him to turtle up quick and tap out

Looks in great shape but christ does his shadow boxing look slow motion and terrible technique wise, it's like watching me shadow box pissed.

Unfortunately, Vegas thinks his chin ain't gonna hold up against someone he's already destroyed twice.

Thats kind of my point with athletes being the best test subjects. If you want to find out the limits or best uses for something you have to test them. Athletes would of course push the boundaries to the point we would have to find out what is and is not effective and what the consequences are.

Obviously longterm usage or extreme dosages cause high levels of damage bit shouldnt there be a middle ground that may be manageable? Why cant the 50 yr olds have abs dammit? Id be willing to give up my 70s or 80s if my 60s are like other peoples 40s.

Because people usually pay the price later in life, e.g. heart problems and fucked up joints and ligaments. There's a reason body builders and show wrestlers have a shorter than average lifespan. The light that burns twice as bright, and so on.

In theory small doses of exogenous hormones etc. could improve the quality of life for older people. But that's not quite the same as having a six-pack in your fifties. Also, athletes would be the absolute worst test subjects. These are people that are willing to push their bodies way past what is healthy for short-term gains. Even a natural fighter might end up with messed up kidneys, bum knees, and CTE – seeing it all as a reasonable price to pay for success in the sport. With PEDs, the toll on the body is even greater.

The worst part about this is that Chuck probably wrecks Tito. All that's going to buy him another asskicking.

tito might finally get that win against chuck he's been chasing for fourteen years. it's so silly for chuck to come back at his age with his chin that i kinda hope tito does get it.

I just hope he doesn't get hurt too bad.

Tito looks so much better than him. RIP.

<DCrying><mma1>
This. Chuck looks to be in good shape but I think Tito is gonna run through him. Chuck hasn't fought in over 8 years and is almost 50 years old. Tito has been relatively active against decent competition. Tito looks much bigger and stronger than Chuck at this point. Chuck is trim and ripped but next to Tito he looks sort of shriveled up and old. Tito has all the motivation since he is 0-2 in this rivalry. Unless Chuck can land a flush haymaker on the chin (which is less likely due to age/decrease in speed) he is going to get pounded on here.

He already beat Ortiz twice. You have to respect Lidell for coming out of retirement for taking a fight against a guy he already beat twice.

Chuck deserves respect,seems like a good guy and was a great fighter but realistically Ortiz is the only "money" fight he could get at this point.In some cases taking on a guy you already beat twice doesn't make much sense and deserves extra respect,with everything considered I don't think that aspect has shit to do with this fight.Who else would he fight to make a big payday at 48 or whatever?Ken Shamrock?It's the only fight that makes sense for him,no extra kudos given on this one imo,it's kinda just sad.

Sad that his chin went :(
Considering he has been out the sport for ages and hopefully hasn’t been getting punched much outside the sport. Would his chin have got any better since it’s had time to recover? I don’t know much about brain damage.

Best shape he's been in for the past 7 years.

Back