Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Im drafting another McCaffery for fantasy

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • The last thread was the worst thread ever

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • No one wants to play for the Bungles

Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters
Still kinda shocked by how well the Vikings drafted last night. Gabe up a handful of late rounders and a couple seconds to jab a franchise QB and a great Edge, and thanks to the Falcons making the dumbest pick in the past decade managed to fuck the Broncos and by association that slimy fuck Payton over in the process.

I can't really argue with this outcome.
Broncos were not in on McCarthy.

“Bo Nix…no matter what”

Hope Kool Aid somehow falls to the Canthers at 39. If not I’ll settle for the white guy

The Falcons are probably losing premium picks due to the Cousins tampering as well too right? Also lol at these 2, just sitting there nodding like how do we answer.

You were making jokes about the Bills GM, whether or not Worthy will work out was not part of the discussion at all. The most likely "truth" is that Worthy wasn't on the Bills board due to weight, while the Chiefs were obviously fine with taking that risk.
I was making jokes about the Bills GM because the dude makes me laugh. My response about trusting the Chiefs GM was to your post about Worthy and your concerns about his frame. Different discussion.

I can't believe there was little to no talk about here about the Lions pick. Arnold could very well be the best corner in the draft, real CB1 potential, and a steal at 24.

The Falcons are probably losing premium picks due to the Cousins tampering as well too right? Also lol at these 2, just sitting there nodding like how do we answer.

I think that's why they went full stupid. If the NFL throws the book at them (which they might) the falcons could lose all the draft capital they would need to trade up next year should Cousins go down again and they need a top prospect. So better to take him now than risk getting nothing when they need it?

Or, it's just the Falcons 28-3'ing themselves again. Which is think is the most likely option.

Our explosive brothers here wanted an explosive qb. Although I’m not sure Penix is more explosive than this.

0e6882c14fea49efa47ecfe3db4f48e9_xl.jpg

Loling @ this

Was there ever a doubt the GOAT was gonna absolutely destroy some Billy Kidman looking WNBA broad?

All this tells me is Bears fans can't stop giving all their money to a shit franchise lol.

Maybe he heard they are interested in taking a qb named Michael and he thought that guy from Tulane lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back