The HW div is a BIG JOKE

FrenchHeavyWeight

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
If i was sure that Ngannou will be the next HW champ in late 2015 it’s because the HW div is full of tomato cans!

the way Americans are talking about stipe miocic it’s the same way WWE fans talks about cena
«stipe will beat the shit of ngannou trust me brother<{cum@me}> »

Get da f up guys... let me tell u something.
Stipe will lose against francis because this roster is full of grandpa.

They all suck in stand up,
since 2010 zero improvements has been made

the story telling of francis is beautiful but he started boxing at 22 years old.
He then stop boxing one year later and start to train mma at 26-27 years old.

Yes he is fooking strong, talk about dna if u want, but he just eat the division in 3 years with 6wins all by way of stoppage.

stop lying to yourself, open your eyes, and admit that we watch this div since all these years because of the great job of the ufc who build a sport where 2 mens fights in a cage.
And when it’s two 6ft5 gorillas it’s even more tasty

But beside this staging (and the ground aspect of mma, prime Cain i love u) let’s be real about the product

Im laughing when i hear people talking about a ngannou joshua fight, the boxing gap between these two is the same distance between earth and venus...
or Conor vs Floyd bork1}

Some people believed that Overeem post usada and at 37 yrs old (I will not mention the glass chin) Will have the better of the predator...
And now they tell you with the same confidence that stipe

<KingstonFrown>
(he has tools dawg!
Golden gloves happymeal champ dawg!! )
<KingstonFrown>

will keep his belt...

I dnt see ngannou beating Rico,jamal,old badr, or even ilunga in k1 rules

So imagine in boxing... even a Carlos takam

Lol Delusional MMA fans complain that HW is filled with old and slow cans and then go on to praise USADA. You know you cant have both right ? Athletic 250+ lbs human beings are not natural

5f89f899065a8ac84221055c6310078d19ea2786cfd37ad6547d4281025872e6.jpg

looks like the problem is you talking to people. I don't get that vibe at all

Tl;dr

Every discerning fan knows HW MMA is a joke. In literally no other weight class do both fighters gas in the first round. It's been the worst division forever. You don't have to remind everyone.

Stfu u know I’m right so you use the English card... yes i will not speak English like this french meme guy speaked french in 1750 but dnt lie my speech is clear.

Tired with people like u, it’s like i wrote «ze hw disivion are full shit of stipe are not be keep the belt »
Come on dawg

Stfu u know I’m right so you use the English card... yes i will not speak English like this french meme guy speaked french in 1750 but dnt lie my speech is clear.

Tired with people like u, it’s like i wrote «ze hw disivion are full shit of stipe are not be keep the belt »
Come on dawg
tenor.gif

You make Ngannou's striking sound as if it is above that of Miocic, Overeem, Arlovski etc.. he has power that is it.

I am not saying that Ngannou doesn't have good wins, but knockout out guys (Arlovski and Overeem) who share 22 knockout LOSES between them, isn't very impressive.

I dnt see ngannou beating Rico,jamal,old badr, or even ilunga in k1 rules

So imagine in boxing... even a Carlos takam
Any semi-decent heavyweight boxer/kickboxer would beat Ngannou under the respected rule-sets. Of course Badr and Rico would destroy Ngannou - it wouldn't be close.

You make Ngannou's striking sound as if it is above that of Miocic, Overeem, Arlovski etc.. he has power that is it.

I am not saying that Ngannou doesn't have good wins, but knockout out guys (Arlovski and Overeem) who share 22 knockout LOSES between them, isn't very impressive.

U miss the point of my thread sir

Anyone can win a fight, especially at HW. But if you watched Francis vs Overeem without any bias you'd know Ngannou is a terrible matchup for Stipe. #FrancisChamp2018

Lol dude I stopped reading at: Stipe will because the roster is full of grandpas. Lul wit? So because other fighters are grandpas Stipe will lose? I'm fucking mind blown day after day after day by shertards.

Any semi-decent heavyweight boxer/kickboxer would beat Ngannou under the respected rule-sets. Of course Badr and Rico would destroy Ngannou - it wouldn't be close.

That’s why they dnt want to fight in the ufc, even with good money the level is too bad.

Saki waited to be old saki to taste the cage lol, and he beat the shit of that Brazilian

Lol dude I stopped reading at: Stipe will because the roster is full of grandpas. Lul wit? So because other fighters are grandpas Stipe will lose? I'm fucking mind blown how day after day after day by shertards.

35 yrs old, was almost beat by post usada Grandpa overeem

Someone posted a pic of Ngannoa from a few years ago. He looked 60 lbs lighter. Been eating the African horse meat?

Back