The HW div is a BIG JOKE

Lol dude I stopped reading at: Stipe will because the roster is full of grandpas. Lul wit? So because other fighters are grandpas Stipe will lose? I'm fucking mind blown day after day after day by shertards.

I believe the point he was trying to make is that Stipe is at the position he is only because everybody else is geriatric, and his contrast with them gives us an inflated idea of his abilities.

He's wrong, but he's not nonsensical.

Lol Delusional MMA fans complain that HW is filled with old and slow cans and then go on to praise USADA. You know you cant have both right ? Athletic 250+ lbs human beings are not natural

there's definitely natural athletic 250lb human beings. there's just not a lot who want to get punched by other 250lb athletes for peanuts and a fake gold belt.

I dnt see ngannou beating Rico,jamal,old badr, or even ilunga in k1 rules

So imagine in boxing... even a Carlos takam
He would get destroyed by any decent boxer but he would absolutely run through kickboxing. Kickboxing is a such a joke in terms of skill and talent pool. It makes mma heavyweight division look like it’s thriving and losing with talent.

b61.gif

Another shit for brains casual acting like he discovered something.

Lol Delusional MMA fans complain that HW is filled with old and slow cans and then go on to praise USADA. You know you cant have both right ? Athletic 250+ lbs human beings are not natural
If the Heavyweight division is so "old and slow", why do you have guys cutting weight OUT OF the heavyweight division to fight at middleweight or lightheavyweight?

ufc just cant build a good hw div for some reason. its always been like this.

Stfu u know I’m right so you use the English card... yes i will not speak English like this french meme guy speaked french in 1750 but dnt lie my speech is clear.

Tired with people like u, it’s like i wrote «ze hw disivion are full shit of stipe are not be keep the belt »
Come on dawg
lol I'm used to this if because I don't use ( . ) they say your English and grammar sucks when they can clearly read it smh

ufc just cant build a good hw div for some reason. its always been like this.

UFC did a great job with a bad product, maybe it’s on purpose.
They dnt pay them well and they promote some of them like they are badr hari lmao

Heavyweight is going through a bad slump right now, no question about it. These things happen when a division settles down with the top contenders firmly rooted but then start to get old and/or worn out. It happened to Light Heavyweight right before and for a couple years after Jon Jones took over when top mainstays like Chuck, Shogun, Wand, Rashad, Hendo, Machida, Rampage, Little Nog, etc all started falling off after a decade or more in the sport, many dropped down to Middleweight, and others like Arona just disappeared entirely, but there were no prospects ready to replace them.

HW is in fact full of grandpas.

Someone posted a pic of Ngannoa from a few years ago. He looked 60 lbs lighter. Been eating the African horse meat?
Something something genetics, something something hard work. Something something broccoli and chicken.

If i was sure that Ngannou will be the next HW champ in late 2015 it’s because the HW div is full of tomato cans!

the way Americans are talking about stipe miocic it’s the same way WWE fans talks about cena
«stipe will beat the shit of ngannou trust me brother<{cum@me}> »

Get da f up guys... let me tell u something.
Stipe will lose against francis because this roster is full of grandpa.

They all suck in stand up,
since 2010 zero improvements has been made

the story telling of francis is beautiful but he started boxing at 22 years old.
He then stop boxing one year later and start to train mma at 26-27 years old.

Yes he is fooking strong, talk about dna if u want, but he just eat the division in 3 years with 6wins all by way of stoppage.

stop lying to yourself, open your eyes, and admit that we watch this div since all these years because of the great job of the ufc who build a sport where 2 mens fights in a cage.
And when it’s two 6ft5 gorillas it’s even more tasty

But beside this staging (and the ground aspect of mma, prime Cain i love u) let’s be real about the product

Im laughing when i hear people talking about a ngannou joshua fight, the boxing gap between these two is the same distance between earth and venus...
or Conor vs Floyd bork1}

Some people believed that Overeem post usada and at 37 yrs old (I will not mention the glass chin) Will have the better of the predator...
And now they tell you with the same confidence that stipe

<KingstonFrown>
(he has tools dawg!
Golden gloves happymeal champ dawg!! )
<KingstonFrown>

will keep his belt...

Happy meal huh? What do you know of boxing? Not much apparently

Heavyweight MMA will never be up to the same standard as MMA in the 145 - 170 lb region IMO. It's a lot like flyweight MMA, the people that fight there are of an extreme size. There are far fewer people in the world around those sizes in general so the talent pool is a lot shallower. Doesn't mean it's not fun to watch but you should never expect to see the highest technical level of MMA at heavyweight or flyweight, even light heavyweight has been suffering in recent years because fighters are cutting more weight now.

The UFC has tried to push heavyweight MMA as the same as heavyweight boxing but it doesn't work like that, the top heavyweight boxers have all been a hell of a lot lighter than 265 lbs. And even heavyweight boxing has gone down the toilet in the last 20 years since the lighter weight classes have developed.

If i was sure that Ngannou will be the next HW champ in late 2015 it’s because the HW div is full of tomato cans!

the way Americans are talking about stipe miocic it’s the same way WWE fans talks about cena
«stipe will beat the shit of ngannou trust me brother<{cum@me}> »

Get da f up guys... let me tell u something.
Stipe will lose against francis because this roster is full of grandpa.

They all suck in stand up,
since 2010 zero improvements has been made

the story telling of francis is beautiful but he started boxing at 22 years old.
He then stop boxing one year later and start to train mma at 26-27 years old.

Yes he is fooking strong, talk about dna if u want, but he just eat the division in 3 years with 6wins all by way of stoppage.

stop lying to yourself, open your eyes, and admit that we watch this div since all these years because of the great job of the ufc who build a sport where 2 mens fights in a cage.
And when it’s two 6ft5 gorillas it’s even more tasty

But beside this staging (and the ground aspect of mma, prime Cain i love u) let’s be real about the product

Im laughing when i hear people talking about a ngannou joshua fight, the boxing gap between these two is the same distance between earth and venus...
or Conor vs Floyd bork1}

Some people believed that Overeem post usada and at 37 yrs old (I will not mention the glass chin) Will have the better of the predator...
And now they tell you with the same confidence that stipe

<KingstonFrown>
(he has tools dawg!
Golden gloves happymeal champ dawg!! )
<KingstonFrown>

will keep his belt...

I think you ignore the fact Stipe got many tools at his disposal.
He was Golden Gloves boxing champion and NCAA Division I wrestler.
His boxing is probably better than Francis.
Yes, Francis got power and will have a slight reach advantage.

But this is far from an easy pick.

I see Miocic playing the elusive, more mobile guy frustrating/tiring Francis (or taking him down)
And I see Francis trying to do what he does best, KTFO Miocic in the first.

This is a good chess battle, and one side will make it look easy.

But claiming now who will be the champion with any certainty is ridiculous IMO.
Miocic has 13 KO's.
Francis has 11 KO's.

This is far from an easy pick.

Back