The HW div is a BIG JOKE

roy nelson HW GOAT

Roy+Nelson+Destroys+Antonio+Rodrigo+Nogueira+UFC+Fight+Night+Abu+Dhabi.gif
BIG COUNTRAY!!!!!

If i was sure that Ngannou will be the next HW champ in late 2015 it’s because the HW div is full of tomato cans!

the way Americans are talking about stipe miocic it’s the same way WWE fans talks about cena
«stipe will beat the shit of ngannou trust me brother<{cum@me}> »

Get da f up guys... let me tell u something.
Stipe will lose against francis because this roster is full of grandpa.

They all suck in stand up,
since 2010 zero improvements has been made

the story telling of francis is beautiful but he started boxing at 22 years old.
He then stop boxing one year later and start to train mma at 26-27 years old.

Yes he is fooking strong, talk about dna if u want, but he just eat the division in 3 years with 6wins all by way of stoppage.

stop lying to yourself, open your eyes, and admit that we watch this div since all these years because of the great job of the ufc who build a sport where 2 mens fights in a cage.
And when it’s two 6ft5 gorillas it’s even more tasty

But beside this staging (and the ground aspect of mma, prime Cain i love u) let’s be real about the product

Im laughing when i hear people talking about a ngannou joshua fight, the boxing gap between these two is the same distance between earth and venus...
or Conor vs Floyd bork1}

Some people believed that Overeem post usada and at 37 yrs old (I will not mention the glass chin) Will have the better of the predator...
And now they tell you with the same confidence that stipe

<KingstonFrown>
(he has tools dawg!
Golden gloves happymeal champ dawg!! )
<KingstonFrown>

will keep his belt...

Good post your fight iQ is strong.

Wait, Francis got absolutely dominated and looks like a partially crushed tomato soup can?

Whoops.

If i was sure that Ngannou will be the next HW champ in late 2015 it’s because the HW div is full of tomato cans!

the way Americans are talking about stipe miocic it’s the same way WWE fans talks about cena

the story telling of francis is beautiful but he started boxing at 22 years old.

Yes he is fooking strong, talk about dna if u want, but he just eat the division in 3 years with 6wins all by way of stoppage.

stop lying to yourself, open your eyes, and admit that we watch this div since all these years because of the great job of the ufc who build a sport where 2 mens fights in a cage.

But beside this staging (and the ground aspect of mma, prime Cain i love u) let’s be real about the product

Im laughing when i hear people talking about a ngannou joshua fight, the boxing gap between these two is the same distance between earth and venus...
or Conor vs Floyd bork1}

Some people believed that Overeem post usada and at 37 yrs old (I will not mention the glass chin) Will have the better of the predator...

<KingstonFrown>
(he has tools dawg!
<KingstonFrown>

will keep his belt...

Mr8w3.gif

200w.gif

Don’t worry, this just came across the wire..Connor is moving up to HW...problem solved

Last time I actually seen skill in a HW fight was Couture vs Noguiera.

its sad man, you made your whole internet persona out of your cuckness for the big black dude and now this happens

or Conor vs Floyd bork1}

<KingstonFrown>
(he has tools dawg!
<KingstonFrown>

will keep his belt...

Way to look stupid TS

Well no, nobody knows Francis real age.

Would not be surprised if he is older than Stipe and Overeem.

Hahahah. I bet the TS won't be posting in this thread anymore!

100 bucks says frenchloser never shows up here again..

Well no, nobody knows Francis real age.

Would not be surprised if he is older than Stipe and Overeem.

with the honesty of an African birth certificate i wouldnt be surprised if Francis is like 50 years old really

or Conor vs Floyd bork1}

<KingstonFrown>
(he has tools dawg!
<KingstonFrown>

will keep his belt...

giphy.gif

Back