The greatest source of terrorism and human violence: dudes not getting laid?

@Soul Crusher @Devout Pessimist @Bloodworth I was thinking of you guys in extending my, or rather Fawlty's, olive branch.

If you're in need of human intimacy, @Fawlty will make eye contact and call you big daddy

mTca0yX.gif
@Devout Pessimist is married and to the holy grail of white guys too; an Asian woman. If only guys like Eliot Rodgers had their own Asian women we'd have fewer mass shootings.

I wonder if Japan is seeing an increase in Male violence toward women? I remember seeing some studies shedding light on the lack of sex men and women are having over there. I think they have less sex than any other developed country.

Japan is interesting because the "Herbivore men" are actually non-violent. While repressed men in the middle east and the west are consumed by rejection the Japanese men find new ways to basically distract themselves from their sexless predicament.

http://www.businessinsider.com/herbivore-men-in-japan-are-not-having-sex-8-15

And although we're seeing an increase in mass shootings and attacks by sex deprived young men, is violence among the general sexually inactive population increasing?

One thing comes to mind, look at how Muslim men respond to rejection or insults from women. You need to look no further than CCTV cameras of Muslim immigrants in Europe kicking women down the subway stairs. It's not my intention to derail the thread with anti Islam sentiments but Muslim men are very sexually depressed due to lack of sexual access. I say this because it compliments the TS's hypothesis.

That's definitely a reality. Same with drug addiction. People in healthy loving relationships generally do not commit violent crime and have more respect for women.

Bill Maher did a New Rules segment about this a couple of years ago, so did Samantha Bee, and is something that isn't talked about enough.

Japan is interesting because the "Herbivore men" are actually non-violent. While repressed men in the middle east and the west are consumed by rejection the Japanese men find new ways to basically distract themselves from their sexless predicament.

http://www.businessinsider.com/herbivore-men-in-japan-are-not-having-sex-8-15

Yea they basically have A.I romance, cuddle cafes, and have really good sex dolls. I don't know if the difference is enough to matter but east Asians have lower T levels too.

That's definitely a reality. Same with drug addiction. People in healthy loving relationships generally do not commit violent crime and have more respect for women.

Well my female relationships improved as I gained more respect, imagine how that works!

Yeah, that's one thing that was pointed out- little buddy never actually asked anyone out, he just stood around waiting for chicks to fall on his lap and was pissed when they didn't.
Just an fyi - this strategy does work

You just have to be a good looking guy... in a position with some sort of power

<{ohyeah}>

Either mail-order

or <DontBelieve1>

Who is this Eliot Rodgers everyone keeps talking about?
On May 23, 2014, in Isla Vista, California, U.S., 22-year-old Elliot Rodger killed six people and injured fourteen others near the campus of University of California, Santa Barbara, before killing himself inside his vehicle.
Before driving to the sorority house, Rodger uploaded to YouTube a video titled "Elliot Rodger's Retribution", in which he outlined details of his upcoming attack and his motives. He explained that he wanted to punish women for rejecting him and that he envied sexually active men and wanted to punish them for being sexually active.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Isla_Vista_killings

This is also a big factor.

Centuries of female infanticide in Asia has created a surplus of men which in a modern society is bad.

"The consequences of having too many men, now coming of age, are far-reaching: Beyond an epidemic of loneliness, the imbalance distorts labor markets, drives up savings rates in China and drives down consumption, artificially inflates certain property values, and parallels increases in violent crime, trafficking or prostitution in a growing number of locations.

Those consequences are not confined to China and India, but reach deep into their Asian neighbors and distort the economies of Europe and the Americas, as well. Barely recognized, the ramifications of too many men are only starting to come into sight.

“In the future, there will be millions of men who can’t marry, and that could pose a very big risk to society,” warns Li Shuzhuo, a leading demographer at Xi’an Jiaotong University."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/world/too-many-men/?utm_term=.7202b92f442b

Religion has to be number one, but there is definitely a link between sexual problems and violence.

There have been handful of infamous spree/serial killers that "learned" various degrees of sexual inadequacy or dysfunction from an early age. A lot of the time it stemmed from repression based on religious beliefs and often the mother was the culprit. Mix in some bad luck, genetics, or maybe a little head trauma and you have the ingredients for a very dangerous person.

Then again some had literal whores for mothers. In either case an abnormal exposure to sex increases the chance of creating a very fucked up person. I think that the wires in the brain involving sex and violence might be easy to cross under the right conditions.

this thread was a beacon of reasonable discussion from all sides........and then the moron arrived

So in other words you’re a liberal/progressive who doesn’t get laid

That’s why you’re so angry

A lot of people would say not getting laid leads to staunch conservatism.

Most white (and indeed other raced) incels have racial hang ups. Heaven forbid if some of these guys learnt a white woman had a relationship with a non-white. They hate that stuff!

These guys also like trying to ban homosexual intercourse and other LGBT consensual/none-of-their-business practices.

Many incels think they're the fucking sex police.

I'd actually bet right now that incels are predominantly 'right wing'.

Perhaps, but it’s more apparent with those sjw type progressives.

This is well known. The problem is society hasn't crafted a clear path to getting laid or failing out of the gene pool for these men. In that past, you start a war band and go conquer some tail or die trying. Or you exchange your physical protection for sex. Either way, problem solved.

Young men today don't have those options. Women don't need your protection and we're getting better and better at wars with minimal loss of life on our side.

I don't think it needs addressing though. Shocking and violent but also relatively rare.

I think it could be solved by homosexuality potions: y'know whatever the government is putting in the water to turn the frogs gay.

For real: all these resentful nerds and misanthropic dorks could, instead of brooding over how sluts always go for the douche bags and jocks instead of the nice guys, could just meet online through their weird internet communities, get together, drink the potion, and spend the rest of their lives banging each other. No more forever alone: just a happy life full of Runeskape and rim jobs with your bro.

Boom. Problem solved. Nobel Peace Prize received.

Last edited:
I think it could be saved by homosexuality potions: y'know whatever the government is putting in the water to turn the frogs gay.

For real: all these resentful nerds and misanthropic dorks could, instead of brooding over how sluts always go for the douche bags and jocks instead of the nice guys, could just meet online through their weird internet communities, get together, drink the potion, and spend the rest of their lives banging each other. No more forever alone: just a happy life full of Runeskape and rim jobs with your bro.

Boom. Problem solved. Nobel Peace Prize received.

JzZ7cGO.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back