The GOAT of combat sports is fighting in 5 days

No, he's just happens to win every poll among fans and fighters alike. But yeah, he's not the GOAT.
Polls also have Mike Tyson as GOAT. Plenty of fighters have considered other fighters as GOAT.

Fedor will die in this fight. Mitrionne is Not the same generation, too much power. Fedor is old school.

Fedor via coma.

Mark My words

Fedor by armbar. 10 vCash onnit!

I'm listening to this interview on MMA Hour. He was a beast, but he is the dullest interview ever. I feel like I just downed a handful of Tylenol PMs with a Turkey dinner and bottle of wine.

He reminds me of some old school russian propaganda, yuri gagarin shit. When jon jones was young he was the american version of this, always repping teh jeezus krist and all that, before his hookers and blow shit came out

"I think Torres is the most dominating fighter there is," said Frank Mir

That's the thing now, guys like Artur Beterbiev, Dmitry Bivol, Lomachenko, Gvozdyk, Usyk etc are going from top amateurs to pro boxing world champions in 10 fights. They aren't pussies like Americans and Mexicans, they're going after the best right off the bat and showing you how it's done.

That's what I like to hear. I always hated how boxers seemed to be 30-0 against people I've never heard of before getting title shots

Yea I mean look how well affliction and strikeforce went with him as their star.
yeah, they beat UFC... how pathetic was that?
Maybe if the UFC (or Dana) did not lie and pressured him so much, he would have joined the UFC.
But they can't get over their dirty tactics, not while they have so many schils on their side...you as an example.

Why are there so many retards in mma forums.

Fedor was undefeated for TEN YEARS while overeem was getting waxed in a lower division lol.
Yet Fedor was still too scared to fight him.

yeah, they beat UFC... how pathetic was that?
Maybe if the UFC (or Dana) did not lie and pressured him so much, he would have joined the UFC.
But they can't get over their dirty tactics, not while they have so many schils on their side...you as an example.
They beat ufc?

Why did they go under then?

M1 are just as slimy as the ufc, lmao thinking the ufc would Co promote with them. No one outside of Russia knows who they are of gives a fuck about them.

Fedor was overpaid and selling shit all PPVs for affliction which is why it went under.

The UFC offered him millions and an immediate title shot against Brock, and Fedor wasn't even a draw.
child, please.
If you want to say something, don't base your facts on a blatant liar. Fedor himself said that what they offered him and what Dana claimed they offered him were completely different.
Plus there were a lot of things involved, like M-1, his Sambo competitions, etc.

And you are wrong. he would be the biggest star in the UFC, for they hold the rights to all his fights in Pride.
Plus they had a weak HW division at that time. Fedor would run through them.

don't be a hypocrite and don't be bitter he didn't take the bait.

They beat ufc?

Why did they go under then?

M1 are just as slimy as the ufc, lmao thinking the ufc would Co promote with them. No one outside of Russia knows who they are of gives a fuck about them.

Fedor was overpaid and selling shit all PPVs for affliction which is why it went under.
LOL ignorance is strong with you, my padawan.
M-1 is big in Europe. But just because YOU did not hear about them, doesn't mean what you are saying is true.

And yes, they beat the UFC. They got a much better HW division at that time.

You are just too much of an UFC schill to accept facts.

child, please.
If you want to say something, don't base your facts on a blatant liar. Fedor himself said that what they offered him and what Dana claimed they offered him were completely different.
Plus there were a lot of things involved, like M-1, his Sambo competitions, etc.

And you are wrong. he would be the biggest star in the UFC, for they hold the rights to all his fights in Pride.
Plus they had a weak HW division at that time. Fedor would run through them.

don't be a hypocrite and don't be bitter he didn't take the bait.
Oh yeah, he'd be the biggest star in the premier MMA org, when he's never been a big draw in his entire career. Good one kid.

Back