The GOAT of combat sports is fighting in 5 days

Overall, SF fighters have done better than their UFC counterparts. Bringing up the fat that a fighter who want even around then, is beating washed-up versions of SF fighters, is irrelevant.

Werdum > Cain
Reem > JDS
Reem > Brock
Cormier > Mir
Arlovski > Browne, Rothwell, etc.
You do realize that many of those fought on the UFC before strike force. Let me enlighten everyone here.
Werdum fought in all orgs being argued over. Was in line for UFC strap before getting put out by jds so it's not like he just started getting good in sf.
Reem is reem. Always a glass cannon no matter where he fought. Plus that horse meat.
Cormier was a sf fighter and an up and coming prospect but since reem got pulled by the UFC during the Grand Prix DC got his shot and hasn't looked back since. Yeah he lost to jones but there is no shame in that.
AA was the man in the UFC and was feared but he faded for a while and everyone thought his chin was shot. He went on a good run but we all knew it was just a matter of time before he was staring at the lights again.
Cain was a sf fighter first but he didn't really get attention until joining the UFC.
Jds is a UFC lifer pretty much.
Brock I don't care about.
Randy vs fedor would have been fun since couture fought ugly and could have just Greco fucked him all fight.
Fedor got knocked out by hendo who makes 185 with ease lol

the only fact you spew was lies concocted in your hater's head...
Oh really? Well why don't you tell me how my statements are "concocted lies in my hater's head"? I'll number them for you so it will be easier for you to refute.

Here are the exact points I made in my previous post.

Fedor would never be the biggest star in the UFC because:

1. He is fat and bald.
2. He speaks zero English.
3. He has the most boring personality in the sport.
4. He is unknown outside of the hardcore fans who make up 2% of the sports fanbase.
5. He has never been a draw.

There you go, see if you can address each point and prove them to be a "concocted lie in my hater's head". I look forward to your reply.

anderson_silva.0.jpg
The only 2 in GOAT talk imo

Gsp and fedor for me. Wish fedor had hung it up after arlovski fight honestly. He didnt evolve with mma, sort of like BJ. All the talent in the world and maintained it consistently for a long period but he was getting old and stopped getting better. While fighting much bigger men.

Didnt Overeem get beat by Chuck?
And Lil Nog, and Arona, and...
Yeah, but Fedor was ducking someone who was getting mopped up by the same people who they say were cans when discrediting Wand/Shogun/etc...

Oh really? Well why don't you tell me how my statements are "concocted lies in my hater's head"? I'll number them for you so it will be easier for you to refute.

Here are the exact points I made in my previous post.

1. He is fat and bald.
4. He is unknown outside of the hardcore fans who make up 2% of the sports fanbase.

There you go, see if you can address each point and prove them to be a "concocted lie in my hater's head". I look forward to your reply.

I pointed out plenty of times, but it seems you insist in playing dumb... well, maybe you are not playing, you are just that stupid.

but even some stupid brain-dead hater like you should know Fedor is a draw.
But keep lying to yourself.
Keep trying to make up more lies.

I pointed out plenty of times, but it seems you insist in playing dumb... well, maybe you are not playing, you are just that stupid.

but even some stupid brain-dead hater like you should know Fedor is a draw.
But keep lying to yourself.
Keep trying to make up more lies.
So just as I predicted you couldn't refute a single point I made, even when they were clearly set out for you in point form to make it as easy as possible for you to do so. You've even been reduced from claiming "he would be the biggest star in the UFC" to "Fedor is a draw".

Of course you could try to prove otherwise by addressing the points I made that you claim are nothing but "concocted lies", but we both know that will never happen, as it's impossible for you to do so, or you would have done it. The best you can do is keep repeating that they're lies while providing zero proof to back up this claim.

You have been thoroughly defeated.

1. He is fat and bald.

The biggest star in UFC...

dana-white1.jpg

owned.

fedorlowkick.gif

This gif is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.

And Lil Nog, and Arona, and...
Yeah, but Fedor was ducking someone who was getting mopped up by the same people who they say were cans when discrediting Wand/Shogun/etc...

Youre right...fedor didnt fight anyone....all cans...no hall of famers...nobody.
Now Overeem?
Hes a god with a perfect record!!

Let's just pray Herb "QUICK STOPPAGE" Dean is not the ref for this fight.

fedor was beating zulu.

teh reem was fighting shoguns and guys that were ranked. I see you are a fedor fans, so you likely dont know what it means to consistently fight ranked opponents. if you need help, let me know.

war ZULU!!
lmao...

Back