The Forward: Richard Spencer Might Be The Worst Person In America. But He’s Right About Israel

He's a white nationalist. Not a supremacist.
White nationalist and supremacist go hand in hand. You're being the useful idiot ITT. In the only Spencer video I've watched (posted by Blackened a while back) he made it clear that White people are better than other races.

White supremacist =/= violent Klansman

I have literally NEVER EVER have found a White Nationalist that wasn't a white supremacist.

I can't believe it's 2017 and people still fall for this shit. I was reading shit like this in the early 2000s as a teen but I guess now it finally has some steam behind it. Of course he's not for violence against minorities or expelling them, because you can't get away with that shit anymore. Not even the KKK does it anymore and it's not because of some great awakening where they realized violence is bad, they just know they can't do it anymore. One violent act against minorities will do FAR more damage than help to your movement.

I'm pretty sure several countries stood up to the Nazis.

But it wasn't enough. And it will never be enough. And those nations should feel an eternal sense of shame and, therefore, loyalty to Israel and support for everything that is in her interests.

It is a debt that can never really be repaid. But that doesn't mean the US should ever close its wallet and stop trying.

White nationalist and supremacist go hand in hand. You're being the useful idiot ITT. In the only Spencer video I've watched (posted by Blackened a while back) he made it clear that White people are better than other races.

White supremacist =/= violent Klansman

I have literally NEVER EVER have found a White Nationalist that wasn't a white supremacist.

I can't believe it's 2017 and people still fall for this shit. I was reading shit like this in the early 2000s as a teen but I guess now it finally has some steam behind it. Of course he's not for violence against minorities or expelling them, because you can't get away with that shit anymore. Not even the KKK does it anymore and it's not because of some great awakening where they realized violence is bad, they just know they can't do it anymore. One violent act against minorities will do FAR more damage than help to your movement.

I'm not a mind reader and I can only judge him on what he says and by my understanding, he wants a "White Israel".

"If it's ok for a Jewish ethnic state, why can't their be a white national state"

He acknowledges that whites don't have the highest IQ etc.

Israel actually does blood tests to determine how Jewish you are if you want to become a citizen. If you are not Jewish enough, you can't become a citizen.

I'm sure a "white national state" would have similar rules for citizenship. If it were made.

I remember hearing that Israel even secretly sterilized minorities to keep the gene pool pure.

I am no expert but from my understanding immigrating to Israel is not that difficult if you can show you are Jewish.
Your mother being Jewish will get you Israeli citizenship the day you arrive.

But in regards to the white national state. What would you do with all the minorities?
To make sure you have a white nation?

I can only judge him on what he says and by my understanding, he wants a "White Israel".

White Israel comparisons will make sense when White people not only do not have any nations left but have not had one for 2000 years

And as Frankenstein pointed out, these people do not view the IQ test at the end all to racial superiority

I am no expert but from my understanding immigrating to Israel is not that difficult if you can show you are Jewish.

But in regards to the white national state. What would you do with all the minorities?

I don't know, offer them financial incentives to relocate? It depends on where you set it up.

I'm not, by any means the leader of this movement. I live in Japan and will most likely have mixed race children.

I don't know, offer them financial incentives to relocate? It depends on where you set it up.

I'm not, by any means the leader of this movement. I live in Japan and will most likely have mixed race children.

You live in an ethno-nationlist state :eek:

White Israel comparisons will make sense when White people not only do not have any nations left but have not had one for 2000 years

And as Frankenstein pointed out, these people do not view the IQ test at the end all to racial superiority

They want a white national state and reject diversity and globalism.

Not everyone wants diversity. On the contrary, Diversity has been forced on European populations by their governments. AGAINST their will.

I'm not a mind reader and I can only judge him on what he says and by my understanding, he wants a "White Israel".

"If it's ok for a Jewish ethnic state, why can't their be a white national state"

It's kind of funny, it reminds me of the MGTOW thing, except it's "White people going their own way"

They do allow Jews from all around the world to immigrate to Israel, but if they're not the right ethnicity, they're not allowed to breed.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...opian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html

You live in an ethno-nationlist state :eek:

The benefits of which are that it is one of the safest, cleanest countries in the world with no Islamic terrorism and low taxes.

The Japanese know how to run a country.

I don't think it comes from those logical lines, whatever that means. Ethno-nationalism a generic concept. I am also unfamiliar with the argument by any WN that they need or want genocide and slavery, but it is not impossible that this argument is out there. I just have not seen it.

You could probably make a better case that Israel comes from the 'logical lines' of fulfilling a prophecy of world dominion, according to Jewish prophecy of the return of the Jewish King to rule all others. That would be inherently supremacist.

White Nationalism comes from White Supremacy. It's a branding term to obfuscate the underlying ideology.

Herzl did not advocate for Genocide or the ethnic cleansing of any groups.

But relocate to where? They can't go anywhere else.
You can't really set it up your white nation anywhere unless you are willing to take territory by force.
Or take away rights from your minorrity. That's why there is no difference from white supremacists in real life.

But relocate to where? They can't go anywhere else.
You can't really set it up your white nation anywhere unless you are willing to take territory by force.
Or take away rights from your minorrity. That's why there is no difference from white supremacists in real life.

That is probably why it parallels Zionism so much.

It is one thing to preserve an ethno-nationalist model (like Japan, South Korea, etc) and another to create a new one (Israel)

It's kind of funny, it reminds me of the MGTOW thing, except it's "White people going their own way"

White men have largely been betrayed by their women and radical leftists.

White men are depended on for producing wealth in the private sector and in times of war to fight/die and defend the country.

Tell me, What white man in their right mind would fight to defend a country where they are verbally abused all the time? And they are not loved? "f**king white male!", "white Priviledge", "trump supporting Nazi!!!". "Basket of deplorables!!!" "Mysogynistic!!"

This is what is fueling the MGTOW and Trump movements.

I'm not full MGTOW, but I can sympathise with some of their views.

White men have largely been betrayed by their women and radical leftists.

White men are depended on for producing wealth in the private sector and in times of war to fight/die and defend the country.

Tell me, What white man in their right mind would fight to defend a country where they are verbally abused all the time? And they are not loved? "f**king white male!", "white Priviledge", "trump supporting Nazi!!!". "Basket of deplorables!!!" "Mysogynistic!!"

This is what is fueling the MGTOW and Trump movements.

Maybe these white men just need to man the fuck up, and stop giving a damn about what women and radical leftists say about them.

A lot of self-described white nationalists actually grant that a wholly Jewish or wholly Asian nation would probably economically outperform an all White nation in a modern, market economy.

A nationalist just loves their country and values.

Do all Israeli citizens think that Jews are better than everyone else.

Richard Spencer basically wants to create a "White Israel".
White nationalism isnt the literal definition of just being white and a nationalist at the same time or just having a white picket fenced country for whites to enjoy.

White nationalism isnt new. The entire movment is based on how whites are better than everyone else and nonwhites are savages. This is why they want an ethnostate.

Jews have theirs, doesnt mean its right. WN's have been fighting against israel forever...now they are doing what the zionists are doing. This just tosses out any argument they have on WHY israel shouldnt exist.

Not very good tactics, they are saying jews have a right to israel and zionism is good.

Its bad for them because jews have more global clout and control. WN' s are going to have a hard time backtracking on this one.

Back