The Forward: Richard Spencer Might Be The Worst Person In America. But He’s Right About Israel

Makes sense. The nature of Judaism is Jewish supremacy. They are the chosen ones and all of us gentiles are lower than dogs

Not an argument.

If you think there is this white brotherhood bond around the world and that people put "race" over other things when trying to mingle with others, there is not really a valid answer to what you are saying.

If you think there is this white brotherhood bond around the world and that people put "race" over other things when trying to mingle with others, there is not really a valid answer to what you are saying.

I never said any of that. Why are you lying?

I never said any of that. Why are you lying?

You said race is tribe, you imply that white people wherever they are will grativate towards white people over anything else.

You said race is tribe, you imply that white people wherever they are will grativate towards white people over anything else.

I said the vast majority will, which is a fact. There's more to it than that, but in a country like the USA, it's a fact of life. Same with every other group. There are sub-groups within the white race, as I said: Irish, German, French, Ukrainian etc etc, and they all form their own communities, but in a country like the USA, white people overwhelmingly want to live around other white people, the same as other groups do with their own people. Even with the white 'progressives' who are always talking about how wonderful diversity is, most of them don't even live in diverse neighbourhoods. They're well aware of race and they know damn well who they prefer to live amongst. It's a shame they're not aware of how hypocritical they are.

I said the vast majority will, which is a fact. There's more to it than that, but in a country like the USA, it's a fact of life. Same with every other group. There are sub-groups within the white race, as I said: Irish, German, French, Ukrainian etc etc, and they all form their own communities, but in a country like the USA, white people overwhelmingly want to live around other white people, the same as other groups do with their own people. Even with the white 'progressives' who are always talking about how wonderful diversity is, most of them don't even live in diverse neighbourhoods. They're well aware of race and they know damn well who they prefer to live amongst. It's a shame they're not aware of how hypocritical they are.

So an upper class white family would prefer to live in a white trailer park than an upper class neighborhood with minorities? LOL.

I don't think you realize how cold and nihilistic it is for you to call the existence of a people a "fetish". You wouldn't make the same comment if he were of any other racial background. You would likely admire his social awareness.
You speak as though Spencer is some grand leader of some dying disposed people. He's not. There's billions of white people in the world and even now more than ever in the US alone. The vast majority of them have no problem intertwining with others that don't have their exact same 23andme.com ancestry results.
It's not like he's fighting for a small distinct group like the Irish where the people are aware for their families heritage. He thinks he's fighting for the whole worlds population of white people. The only people that movement tends to attract are the losers who haven't accomplished anything in their lives so they show up to retarded gatherings holding tiki's like what we saw last week.

You speak as though Spencer is some grand leader of some dying disposed people. He's not. There's billions of white people in the world and even now more than ever in the US alone. The vast majority of them have no problem intertwining with others that don't have their exact same 23andme.com ancestry results.
It's not like he's fighting for a small distinct group like the Irish where the people are aware for their families heritage. He thinks he's fighting for the whole worlds population of white people. The only people that movement tends to attract are the losers who haven't accomplished anything in their lives so they show up to retarded gatherings holding tiki's like what we saw last week.
There are not billions of white people in the world. That's just not factually true.

So an upper class white family would prefer to live in a white trailer park than an upper class neighborhood with minorities? LOL.
No they would prefer to live with other white people in decent neighborhoods. There's still the chance minorities with money will treat you differently and or have a different culture.

Birthrates are bellow replacement levels in many places. Where are you getting this idea that the vast majority want to replace themselves?

I'm keeping Richard Spencer out of it. Type "Elor" into google and follow the Elor case. The relevant video is about 3 minutes long, the shorter versions show the murder but leave some viewers wondering what happened just before that. The longer video highlights the complete lack of justification and defense lies. Then watch Netanyahu videos where he talks about a pardon, and see how little time Elor was sentenced to. The US media covers for Israel everyday (and nearly every US politician too).

The chosen people operate on a double standard. They want Israel their own country but also want to live in our countries, US, Canada etc. They need to live in our countries so they can manipulate us to support/defend Israel and so they can use goy.

What exactly does Richard Spencer want anyway? He's not a nazi or the klan, wtf is his group anyway? White separatists?

Back