The fight everyone is talking about....

Lost interest watching MMA around 2009/10,kept training till 2011,only joined Sherdog when an ex training partner was on TUF,most of my posts are made in the sports bar,not that I really need to explain myself to you.
Got to keep up the post count, am I right babe?

This.

I'd post this in the heavies, but don't want to deal with it there.

Conor's fans are the absolute most annoying nuthuggers on the planet. I actually like Conor. I think he's witty and he has a load of talent. But, his fans make it impossible for me to root for the guy.
I think he is talented as well. But his fans ruin it. Also, the obvious parallels between this fight and The Great White Hype are uncanny. But yes, his fans make me want to see home lose.

It's a win/win though. Say he wins. Well, then something really amazing just happened. We'll have to deal with his fans, but we can choose to ignore them. If he loses, that will be great too.

Really, the only way we lose is if Conor somehow makes it close and Floyd wins a close decision.

The promotion behind the match has been weird in my opinion. Less focus on whether the bout will be interesting, exciting or competitive and instead all the focus has been on how much money the ppv will generate and how much McGregor and Mayweather are going to get paid.

I saw a commercial for it and it was like one guy getting off his private jet and other getting out of a Bugatti or something, then they start throwing Rolexes at each other. Fucking ridiculous.

Almost a year ago, McGregor was throwing water bottles and now he's throwing Rolexes. I think the man can say he made it.
animation-3-1.gif

All I know is it's time to go on and get this gong show on the road. Gonna be 10 o'clock here before the fight starts. The article I read earlier said it should start "a little after 9:00."

Almost a year ago, McGregor was throwing water bottles and now he's throwing Rolexes. I think the man can say he made it.
animation-3-1.gif

Definitely better than Jake "gonna pawn that laptop" Shields.

animation-3-1.gif

I can't be the only guy who thinks this guy comes off as a tool. I have a hard time understanding how so many people are on his jock. I'm starting to dislike for probably the same reasons many dislike Mayweather, except I'm not getting conned into buying his fights.

I'm a huge Conor fan. Won't spend a dime on this. Not even watching it. Will read the results here to see which round Conor gets finished.

Watched it with a group of about 15 people.

Honestly more entertaining than the Mayweather and Pacquio fight.

Unmark my words.
<31>

LOL. What made you think McGregor even had a chance.

You owned up to your previous post though. Most of the Conor fans talking shit before the fight in the boxing forum are nowhere to be seen.

well,shit happens,and rolls downhill,bigger,and bigger.Nope,it's great

LOL. What made you think McGregor even had a chance.

You owned up to your previous post though. Most of the Conor fans talking shit before the fight in the boxing forum are nowhere to be seen.
Well, he always had a chance, I posted that so I could come back and say "Ha, I knew it" if by any chance Conor would've somehow win.
That didn't happen though.

Back