The fight everyone is talking about....

Twelve75

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
......is how the guy on UK TV spoke about it,so am I the only person who hasn't read 1 single article or gives zero fucks about Mayweather/MacGregor?

I presume it will be more difficult to avoid in the US,but is there anyone else not interested in "the fight everyone is talking about?"

The promotion behind the match has been weird in my opinion. Less focus on whether the bout will be interesting, exciting or competitive and instead all the focus has been on how much money the ppv will generate and how much McGregor and Mayweather are going to get paid.

I saw a commercial for it and it was like one guy getting off his private jet and other getting out of a Bugatti or something, then they start throwing Rolexes at each other. Fucking ridiculous.

i have no interest in this "fight"

The promotion behind the match has been weird in my opinion. Less focus on whether the bout will be interesting, exciting or competitive and instead all the focus has been on how much money the ppv will generate and how much McGregor and Mayweather are going to get paid.

I saw a commercial for it and it was like one guy getting off his private jet and other getting out of a Bugatti or something, then they start throwing Rolexes at each other. Fucking ridiculous.

That's because anybody with half a brain knows it won't be competitive. What gets me is all the people who want McGregor to win and hate Floyd. Why? They both look like tools bragging about their money.

That's because anybody with half a brain knows it won't be competitive. What gets me is all the people who want McGregor to win and hate Floyd. Why? They both look like tools bragging about their money.

I thought the same when Hoost fought Sapp. I give McGregor next to no chance, but anything is possible.

And yes TS, I'm interested, as are all of my casual friends. Good reason to meet up and have some beers. I like the occasional circus fight and this is certainly one.

mayweather lost my attention when he waited to fight cotto and pac until they were damaged goods.

congrats to mcgregor for mouthing his way into this big payday, but i wont be watching.

Conor is going to shock the world!
Mark my words.

I'd love to see Conor KO him. For one, I'm an MMA guy, so naturally I'll be rooting for the dude who made his name in MMA. For another, it would be a huge upset and I tend to root for underdogs.

Also, it would just be crazy to see Floyd go down for the first time in his career.

And lastly, the Legend of Conor McG is just an interesting phenomenon and this would add to it immensely.

......is how the guy on UK TV spoke about it,so am I the only person who hasn't read 1 single article or gives zero fucks about Mayweather/MacGregor?

I presume it will be more difficult to avoid in the US,but is there anyone else not interested in "the fight everyone is talking about?"
this is the least I have ever cared for a fight.

I'm more excited for the GoT finale and the GGG vs canelo fight.

I actually can't wait to see Floyd tool Conor and then read about all of Conor's fans bitching.

Don't think Australian media are really covering it. At least, I haven't seen anything. The only time I see anthing about it is when I go to Sherdog.

My homie is having everyone over for the fight. I'm looking forward to it. Hope Conor ko's him.

This retarded "fight" is nothing but a huge scam and only suckers would actually pay money to watch.

The opening of Al Capone's vault was less of a disappointment than this fucking charade will be.

Will check who wins but dat about it

I will be watching it tonight with my brother-in-law and nephews. I am very interested to see how it goes down (even though I am fairly confident of the final outcome).

It's like "look how much more rich you idiots are about to make us!"

I would pirate it on principle but I have no interest in boxing so I'll just check the results.

It's an excuse to throw a party at this point. I'm ok with it.

Back