The Few Hundred videos you think everyone should see

Status
Not open for further replies.
[YT]roW238dfUUk[/YT]

I find this stuff (Seedy Hollywood Noir) fascinating.
There is a forum out there that discusses this stuff and it is is very creepy and a lot of it is very believable. There have been some discussions on Sherdog about it, too.

Shit is real.
Look at the BBC. HUNDREDS of kids raped by at least dozens of men over the span of decades, and covered up from the highest levels.
By 19 December, eight people had been arrested for questioning, and later bailed, as part of the inquiry. These included former pop star Gary Glitter;[43][51][52] comedian Freddie Starr;[53][54] former BBC producers Wilfred De'ath[55] and Ted Beston;[56] DJ Dave Lee Travis;[57] publicist Max Clifford;[58] and two unnamed men, one in his 80s,[59][60] and one in his 60s.[61] Travis stated that his arrest had been connected with matters not linked to children.[62] Clifford denied what he termed the "damaging and totally untrue allegations".[63]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Savile_sexual_abuse_scandal
Also interesting, Simon bailed out another convicted child rapist.
King was arrested for sexual assault in November 2000 after a man approached Max Clifford, a British publicist, with allegations, originally about other men. He was released on

Last edited:
[YT]FZTvKe9aWPI[/YT]

Shit is real.
Look at the BBC. HUNDREDS of kids raped by at least dozens of men over the span of decades, and covered up from the highest levels.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Savile_sexual_abuse_scandal
Also interesting, Simon bailed out another convicted child rapist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_King
Penn State, the Catholic church all examples of systematic kid raping.
It's also often mixed with some real dark occult or satanic like shit.
Hell brought to Earth for these poor children.

What I also find VERY unusual is the high number of Hollywood actors/musicians that have had a young child die. (from something other than legit sickness)
It's very strange.

I have always been kind of very interested in finding the truth about this stuff
When i was a kid someone tried to snatch me up in a rape van, but i escaped. My mom saw it and came to my rescue.
There was a Group of Child rapist that ran the DC area in the Late 80's when this happened.
They were called "the Finders" or sometimes "Finders, Keepers"
http://www.usnews.com/usnews/news/articles/931227/archive_016338.htm

also:
Can you link me to said thread please?

its was linked in an Amanda Bynes thread.

This thread is crazy:
Lipstick Alley

Partially triggered by this article:
Hollywood Child Prostitution Ring
This is another Amanda Bynes thread I just found trying to find the link above
Amanda Bynes Cray
I found this link in there, I haven't read it yet:
Rape/Abuse Scandals

de nada, let me know what you make of that first thread.

I find this stuff (Seedy Hollywood Noir) fascinating.
There is a forum out there that discusses this stuff and it is is very creepy and a lot of it is very believable. There have been some discussions on Sherdog about it, too.

Theres an old documentary out there that got banned that you can find
on youtube now about government officials back in the day linked to pedophilia etc.

If you want to find easy info though on a cover up that was exposed
look up jimmy saville.
The man molested/raped over 200 kids and never faced a day of punishment for it,
was never caught.

And what do you know,he had quite the high profile friends list...

Pope-and-Jimmy-Sav_2380825b.jpg

article-2366576-16AA27E3000005DC-238_634x430.jpg

Savile-Prince-Charles-pedophile-links-386x386.jpg

its was linked in an Amanda Bynes thread.

This thread is crazy:
Lipstick Alley

Partially triggered by this article:
Hollywood Child Prostitution Ring
This is another Amanda Bynes thread I just found trying to find the link above
Amanda Bynes Cray
I found this link in there, I haven't read it yet:
Rape/Abuse Scandals

Damn Anung, I looked at about the first 10 pages of that Lipstick Alley thread and if half of that is true then :eek: Its so dark the rumors that swirl around Hollywood, one would hope most of that stuff isn't true because its so difficult imagining a world with people like that.

Damn Anung, I looked at about the first 10 pages of that Lipstick Alley thread and if half of that is true then :eek: Its so dark the rumors that swirl around Hollywood, one would hope most of that stuff isn't true because its so difficult imagining a world with people like that.

It freaked me out pretty good. I wound up reading the whole thread because I couldn't get to sleep after reading a few pages. I would like to think its all b.s. but it was very convincing (some of it was obviously b.s.).

Israeli attorney Yair Olmert (nephew of the former prime minister of Israel, Ehud Olmert) explains how short-term "call" loans are used to control legislation in the Israeli parliament, the Knesset.

[YT]LdMAX30yH64[/YT]

OMFG, I saw the best online movie last night.

5 hours long and just came out in September 2013.

I will need to post the links later today when I get back home.

^^because they will kill him and destroy everyone he loves. This is serious shit, life and death shit. If Brittan's people caught jimmy Savile before he died, they would have killed him. On the streets, in his house, or in jail. a Mass Child raper would be put to death if caught, maybe not by the state, but they would NEVER make it in prison.
But there was systematic cover up for Savile and his rape ring, not only by the police, but by the BBC one of the titans in UK media.

I went through the entire Lipstick alley thread, went through lalaland's thread and there is a lot of truth out there.

I remember watching old Ted Gunderson videos, and thinking.. "no fucking way, this is guy is full of shit!" but the more time goes on the more i fear he might have been on to something.

There are definitely large child kidnapping rings, they often serve the most elite in society. It's used to blackmail them. very often it's mixed with some type of dark occult shit. Imagine there is a pic of Governor of X state with a young child during one of these occult rituals. People wouldn't wait for the vote to replace him, they would storm the Governors mansion.

Last edited:
Child abuse on Jersey Island. (Olde Jersey off of the UK and not NJ)
It has been long rumored that Jersey is pretty much a rape island.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back