The Few Hundred videos you think everyone should see

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually just taking the piss out of Catholicism.

Although I do know those stories about how the Vatican is basically the direct descendant of Babylon itself, so I can see why there'd be confusion.

haha ok I didn't get that.

I think the Vatican was at one point legit but got corrupted a long time ago. Yeah I'm familiar with the Vatican Babylonian information and there is probably a fair amount of truth in that. Everything else is corrupted, so I don't see how the Vatican wouldn't be.

A common CT is that there is a Satanic Chamber in the dungeons of the Vatican, where sacrifices take place.

here is a link, its one of the best I have seen.

Great doc, thanks! It really is insane how rigged the system is for the bankers and the repercussions to everyone because of that.

I always find it interesting hearing about times in the past where the media was more decentralized and warned the people against this system.

Now a days the media is so controlled that people aren't even aware of this big issue and will instead focus on the issues spoon fed to them. All other issues are pretty much meaningless in comparison.

Great doc, thanks! It really is insane how rigged the system is for the bankers and the repercussions to everyone because of that.

I always find it interesting hearing about times in the past where the media was more decentralized and warned the people against this system.

Now a days the media is so controlled that people aren't even aware of this big issue and will instead focus on the issues spoon fed to them. All other issues are pretty much meaningless in comparison.

It is a great doc, I think Bill Still nails it on banking history in a way rarely discussed. You are also correct that the media used to be the watchdog for the people and now it doesn't seem that way at all. In fact, just the opposite. Have you seen Inside Job? Its another good one along the same lines.

Someone start a second thread. I'm sending this to the archives once the new one is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back