The End Of The F**king World - Netflix Series

Watched the whole thing in one night, thought it was actually really good. Netflix doesn't always hit the mark, but they've got some cracking original content out there.

I enjoyed it, thought it was funny as hell. I do have a dark sense of humour though and I'm pretty sure a lot of people will dismiss it right away because of how raw or "over the top" it is.

it was pretty good but that ending sucked

I thought it was fitting.

Don't know if this is going to have more parts to it, and that might eventually skew my opinion of it, but as the ending to a one and done project, I thought it ended on the right note.

I thought it was fitting.

Don't know if this is going to have more parts to it, and that might eventually skew my opinion of it, but as the ending to a one and done project, I thought it ended on the right note.

having an open ending is never good imo. Your whole show could never be renewed. You can have closure and still have it open. There is no closure for anyone in this film. Very dumb ending

having an open ending is never good imo. Your whole show could never be renewed. You can have closure and still have it open. There is no closure for anyone in this film. Very dumb ending

I don't think it was open.

He gets shot dead, and she's captured. The end. There was a lot more to ponder about the ending thematically, but as a literal ending, it's over. The journey is done. The other characters were just there to support the main story. There's no continuation needed for them.

That's why I said my mind might change if it isn't the actual ending of the story. If he wasn't killed, and they just keep it going, then I'd call it a cop out, and probably not like it as much. I don't think it's going to continue though. I think it was just a one off story.

I don't think it was open.

He gets shot dead, and she's captured. The end. There was a lot more to ponder about the ending thematically, but as a literal ending, it's over. The journey is done. The other characters were just there to support the main story. There's no continuation needed for them.

That's why I said my mind might change if it isn't the actual ending of the story. If he wasn't killed, and they just keep it going, then I'd call it a cop out, and probably not like it as much. I don't think it's going to continue though. I think it was just a one off story.

We dont see that though. We see him shot and shes not fully in custody. I can definitely assume. I mean hes not getting away running on the ocean line but is he dead or just hurt. are they getting away with the murder? the moms seemed to give good info on her boy that would let the kids off but again this is all up in the air

Spoiler that shit, bruh.

Pretty sure he's dead, and she's going to Juvi, and that was as far as the story goes.

I believe choosing to kill him off screen, was more of an artistic decision than any potential cliffhanger-y stuff.

Season 2 apparently dropped today.

Don't think it was necessary, as I thought the first season was pretty much perfect and ended on the right note, but I'm up for more if it's good. Looks to be led by the actress in the first series, who was damn good, so we'll see.

Watched the first episode last night, It thought it was pretty damned good and I can’t wait to see where this seasons heads. This and The Devil Next Door are my two shows to binge right now.

Watched the first 2 episodes earlier and it's equally as good as the first season so far.

nice ive been meaning to watch this, its been on my list for ages and now season 2 is out it will be a super binge!! hah.

Finished it up.

It was a breezy watch that was entertaining, but ultimately felt a little forced. I never really bought into the main plot of some girl going on a revenge trip for her dead ex-boyfriend...who was obviously known as a serial killer. Right off the bat, I wasn't sold on it. However, they made it work, and I enjoyed it for what it was, but it was nowhere near as good as the first season. It felt like a pointless sequel that you thought would be bad, but was surprisingly decent. That's the best way I could put it.

I will say that that a moment near the end totally fooled me, even though it shouldn't have.

In the restaurant when she shoots them dead, my jaw hit the floor. They got me. I was shocked, thinking they went through with it. Then when it was revealed to be a delusion, I felt stupid. They got me, though.

7/10

Last edited:
I literally watched seasons 1 and 2 in less than a 24 hr span.

8/10

Finished it up.

It was a breezy watch that was entertaining, but ultimately felt a little forced. I never really bought into the main plot of some girl going on a revenge trip for her dead ex-boyfriend...who was obviously known as a serial killer. Right off the bat, I wasn't sold on it. However, they made it work, and I enjoyed it for what it was, but it was nowhere near as good as the first season. It felt like a pointless sequel that you thought would be bad, but was surprisingly decent. That's the best way I could put it.

I will say that that a moment near the end totally fooled me, even though it shouldn't have.

In the restaurant when she shoots them dead, my jaw hit the floor. They got me. I was shocked, thinking they went through with it. Then when it was revealed to be a delusion, I felt stupid. They got me, though.

7/10

Same here! Stared at the screen with my mouth open completely flabbergasted lol!

Back