The End Of The F**king World - Netflix Series

Finished it a couple days ago.

Surprisingly good.

BUMP...

Cause I feels likes it.

Watch it. Love it. Comment on it.

Thanks for the recommendation, I've been debating watching this but wasn't sure. I'll check it out when I finish Shameless.

Just watched it from start to finish. It was ok. Not sure how I feel about that ending. Is it going to be a one season type thing or are other seasons planned? Without looking into it I'm assuming it's a one season movie type show.

Finished this last week. Very good. I give it a solid 8.5/10. On the fence about the ending. Great soundtrack and good acting.

Give this a 9/10 and loved the 20 minute episodes.

It was directed by two different directors and I have to say I preferred the guy who did the first half of episodes than the second half.

But overall very good, had a real adventure feel.

Yeah loved it as well. Great show.

Wow seems universally liked. I enjoyed it quite a lot myself.

Was refreshing seeing something from the perspective of mentally unstable people

Saw the trailer and looked interesting. It's on my list just so much shit to watch these days. I just got done binge watching the badlands and I want to check out Peakey Blinders next.

Fantastic show, the actors actually look like they're the right age to play 17-18 year old characters they're portraying. Has a succinct story it tries to tell, subverts many a trope, and is a good time. Some shows are called binge worthy but this one IS truly one of those. Tried to keep it spoiler free for maximum entertainment

Solid 8/10.

If you think you've seen the main character before, you mghtve seen in him black mirror.

latest

The girls 25 and the guys 22 they both look really young though.

Great programme, I saw the trailer and wasn't really interested but then I saw good reviews checked it out and thought it was great.

....or movie cut into eight pieces, because serialized dramas are all the rage these days?

Anyways, this was awesome from beginning to end. Don't know how much the trailer will do for people, but I urge you to check it out, regardless. I really have nothing negative to say about it. It's a brilliant dark comedy, with a strong plot that's familiar, but also original, and has amazing performances throughout.

Now, as far as the "movie" comment goes, it's because of the short 20 minute episode format. It works really well though, and has you clicking that "next episode" icon, but I can't help but feel that this was just a long movie cut into pieces. It doesn't detract at all, but it's my own observation that this might be where we're headed. Movie too long? Ah', fuck it. Cut it up and put it on Netflix as a series.

10/10 HereticBD seal of approval. Check it out..

I really enjoyed this too.

Saw the trailer and looked interesting. It's on my list just so much shit to watch these days. I just got done binge watching the badlands and I want to check out Peakey Blinders next.

I just dove into Peaky Blinders. I'm at the end of season 2. It's a great show. I would sugest watching End of the Fucking world first though. it only takes a few hours to get through the whole thing. Like TS said it's basically a long movie cut into eight 20min long episodes.

Well it's so short you can knock it out in maybe two evening viewing sessions. There's a pretty well written female lead and it's almost like a dark romantic comedy road trip, so it's probably something you could sit down and watch with the wife after dinner.

really? I watched like 3 episodes and couldn't get into it.

Back