The Diaz brothers regularly gets into fights in Stockton

For what? I'm a grown man with a life.
I wouldn't pick a fight with anyone, I'm not some young punk that needs to prove himself in the street.
But doesn't you view respect as almost an external entity that is hard-won but easily lost, and so must constantly be guarded?

But doesn't you view respect as almost an external entity that is hard-won but easily lost, and so must constantly be guarded?
I get the impression this whole thread is a troll job.
Your either fucking with me or I would love to know this crazy place you speak of that in order to survive you constantly must fight and gain respect.
You watch too many gangster flicks bruh.
That or you need to spend more time in the real world around actual adults and stop hanging in the streets.

Your either fucking with me or I would love to know this crazy place you speak of that in order to survive you constantly must fight and gain respect.
That or you need to spend more time in the real world around actual adults and stop hanging in the streets.
what's your top3 favorite gangsta flicks?

"Gangsters" shoot each other up in every city across America everyday.
why would you think that only happens in DC?

Yea no shit. I just chose a place where I know. Speaking from experience not what I've seen on t.v

Seem folks in the thread alreay have their minds made up about the Diaz Brothers, EVEN THOUGH the person telling the story says that it's not them that start the fights... but more so other people trying to test themselves vs a "cage fighter".

At the end of the day Nick got himself off an early dangerous road in life....and MORE IMPORTANLY, took care of his younger brother. Got him into MMA...got him into eating healthy and taking care of his body.

There's nothing better than taking care of your family, especially when you have the odds against you. They have made it this far, and folks calling them scumbags can't take that away from them.... all they can do is log in, type "scumbag"...then exit.
These guys eat Vegan and ride bicycles high as kites. So dangerous. Ignorance is insane. Nate actually came off extremely intelligent in his break down of what was wrong with the CM Punk debacle.

Bottom line is if they were the scumbags people make them out to be, they wouldn't be negotiating for millions. They would be in jail. Coming from nothing and bringing your younger brother with you is extremely commendable. Entitled little bitches never had to face adversity and they judge someone based on their accent or defensive mentality.

How all of the sudden is Stockton "shit"?
Why can you see some citizens of Stockton solving disputes with violence?
Because it is what it is known for around here. Every place has its bad areas. Stockton is one of ours.

I dont believe that. They have like a million dollars. Somebody would sue.

I dont believe that. They have like a million dollars. Somebody would sue.
How is a citizen of Stockton who sues another citizen of Stockton perceived by the general public of Stockton? What repercussions could he/she expect from the lawsuit?

Probably because this is usually their reaction when anything upsets them:

tumblr_m0nr9eNoPh1qh6m69o1_400.gif
Probably the only example of when someone says what bitch that they actually want to throw down

How is a citizen of Stockton who sues another citizen of Stockton perceived by the general public of Stockton? What repercussions could he/she expect from the lawsuit?

Lol...give me a break. Like its the mafia. People rat on others everyday. Comin for that payday...dont buy it.

college boy? i live in a little country town in Qld Australia, and i can guarantee some times you have to fight if you don't want to get stepped on.

college boy? i live in a little country town in Qld Australia, and i can guarantee some times you have to fight if you don't want to get stepped on.
Sorry, I only have first world problems.
I can go about my day to day life without other guys trying to challenge me or out alpha me.
I treat everyone with respect, I'm a nice guy but if at times my kindness gets mistaken for weakness I can handle without resorting to violence.
Maybe because anything short of someone physically trying to harm me is going to be a petty reason to get in a street fight.
I boxed my whole life and have been involved in mma in some form for the last ten years. I love competing so I get my fill in the ring or on the mat.

Sorry, I only have first world problems.
I can go about my day to day life without other guys trying to challenge me or out alpha me.
I treat everyone with respect, I'm a nice guy but if at times my kindness gets mistaken for weakness I can handle without resorting to violence.
Maybe because anything short of someone physically trying to harm me is going to be a petty reason to get in a street fight.
I boxed my whole life and have been involved in mma in some form for the last ten years. I love competing so I get my fill in the ring or on the mat.
it's easy to look down your nose when you don't have an understanding of other peoples situations. and i don't what to rain on your parade but australia has one of the highest average wages in the world. i have also boxed most of my life and competed in mma, and although proper fights are always fun, the unsanctioned variety can be good to. i was threatened by a group of people at the pub a while ago, when i was on my own. i fractured one blokes jaw and gave another a concussion with a head butt. was that justified? considering i could have had a group of people kick the shit out of me.

Back