The Diaz brothers regularly gets into fights in Stockton

Probably because this is usually their reaction when anything upsets them:

tumblr_m0nr9eNoPh1qh6m69o1_400.gif

Diaz Masterplan. The TUF house was a zoo, Nate needed to establish alpha superiority early on so nobody would fuck with him. His brother told him "Don't let your ass get beat by those ultimate fighters".

He also did not want to participate in "gay time" with the rest of the house,

The guys they are fighting are built like Benavidez or Carlos Mencia.

I am not imprezzed.

I wonder what % of Stockton or greater greater Bay Area follow UFC at all? 1%
What the fuck are you even talking about?
You have absolutely no clue do you?
Mma is part of our culture here in NorCal
There is a Gracie jujitsu and Boxing/Mma gyms on every corner in every town around here, lol.
You guys with your ignorant assumptions, keep sherdoggin bruh

What the fuck are you even talking about?
You have absolutely no clue do you?
Mma is part of our culture here in NorCal
There is a Gracie jujitsu and Boxing/Mma gyms on every corner in every town around here, lol.
You guys with your ignorant assumptions, keep sherdoggin bruh
would you ever step to a diaz bro?

I live an hour away from them. Stockton is shit. And yea i could see this being a weekly thing.

I don't care what anyone says, if you're shitting on the Diaz bros, you're a fucking fool.

Never liked them, they act like assholes.

So do most Sherdoggers, but I guarantee they never get into fights. Not physical ones, anyway.
Cuz Sherdoggers are coward keyboard warriors who hide behind their screen. If anything comes up IRL, they're the first ones to run away.

Diaz bros are REAL. They say what they mean and mean what they say. #REALtalk

It's good they weren't born in Washington DC, because real gangsters will just shoot you

No, Rogan gives potheads a bad name lol the pot has fried his brain lol

I was a little bite suprised over that the Diaz brothers regularly gets into fights in their hometown of Stockton, I thought they had like Royal status there, where everyone had respect for them?

time stamped @ 13 minutes 28 seconds

That was interesting, but it got way better immediately after that bit when he started laying into "Colby Crappington" - he makes very solid points.

Is there proof of this? Last I checked they were super friendly in person and Nick actually had a video on youtube of telling two guys outside a bar to stop fighting and it isn't worth it.

Is there proof of this? Last I checked they were super friendly in person and Nick actually had a video on youtube of telling two guys outside a bar to stop fighting and it isn't worth it.
Doubt there's proof of this. Dude heard it from a dude from Stockton who hates them and says it "always" happens with them.

Dude also specified that other ppl are picking the fights with them. Nobody is suggesting they are picking these fights, ftr.

Back