The Diaz brothers regularly gets into fights in Stockton

I was a little bite suprised over that the Diaz brothers regularly gets into fights in their hometown of Stockton, I thought they had like Royal status there, where everyone had respect for them?

time stamped @ 13 minutes 28 seconds

I thought everyone knew that the Diaz brothers were big time pricks, not much anymore since they got famous especially Nate, Nate and Nick went Hollywood and it sfunny because Nick used to bash Hollywood and attention whores now he is an attention fame monger himself hanging with celebs and trying to snap pictures with them for selfies when he goes to clubs with Nate in LA.

But The Diaz bros and their crew always started shit, but they never fought in Stockton more so Lodi, you can find videos from them back in 2005 or 2007 around that time of them fighting in the streets, or some of their boys fighting and their crew, Nick had a mean temper he was a big bully, Nate not so much, Nate was chill but fought if you started shit.

Nick was the real prick bully from what I heard people say Nick was just weird he would stare at you and give you mean looks and try to insult you and he did this all while high on weed, which makes it all that much weird since people say weed is supposed to make you less angry instead wiht Nick it made him more angry.

Here is one of the vidos Nick Dias posted he filmed some of his crew starting shit in Lodi in front of a restaurant

Another one filmed by Nate Diaz in front of Whole Foods, these yong bucks wanna impress Nate by scrapping in front of him at Whole foods, trying to be part of the click, they seemed to remove their other videos Nate and nick used to have a grip of videos on their youtube of their crew and them starting shit in Lodi

Yeah, they probably get into fights that they started. These are scumbags who attacked Khabib's entourage and Mayhem. In both instances, they started the fights.

In both instances, their opponent ddisrespected them first.

I thought everyone knew that the Diaz brothers were big time pricks, not much anymore since they got famous especially Nate, Nate and Nick went Hollywood and it sfunny because Nick used to bash Hollywood and attention whores now he is an attention fame monger himself hanging with celebs and trying to snap pictures with them for selfies when he goes to clubs with Nate in LA.

But The Diaz bros and their crew always started shit, but they never fought in Stockton more so Lodi, you can find videos from them back in 2005 or 2007 around that time of them fighting in the streets, or some of their boys fighting and their crew, Nick had a mean temper he was a big bully, Nate not so much, Nate was chill but fought if you started shit.

Nick was the real prick bully from what I heard people say Nick was just weird he would stare at you and give you mean looks and try to insult you and he did this all while high on weed, which makes it all that much weird since people say weed is supposed to make you less angry instead wiht Nick it made him more angry.

Here is one of the vidos Nick Dias posted he filmed some of his crew starting shit in Lodi in front of a restaurant

Lol those are just random people fighting and Nick is actually telling them not to fight because it's not worth it, if you actually watch the video...

Even in the video you posted in the OP, the guy says that guys step to them in Stockton and they fight back instead of backing down...

It's not like they go into house parties and fuck people up for no reason.

The Diaz bros go by a very simple code: "Don't start nuthin, won't be nuthin"

The attitude. So abrasive.
In order to survive on the streets in Stockton, to protect oneself, it is necessary to marshal inner resources and be ready to deal with adversity in a hands-on way. In these circumstances physical prowess takes on great significance.

What does your framework for negotiating respect consist of? You gotta understand that Nate was not born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

Is that a Sherdogger podcast? Surprised there hasn't been some community one on here where people can insult each other and act like assholes face to face. We'd probably get replicas of the different personality types eventually, there would be Sherdog Colby, Sherdog GSP, etc.

Lol those are just random people fighting and Nick is actually telling them not to fight because it's not worth it, if you actually watch the video...
Nick saw the cops and told them to stop lol, he was pretending, he had other videos and always bragged about fighting in the streets or at parties in his early interviews.

Nate is the chill one though, Nate is the guy who is funner to be around cause he actually enjoys laughing and joking, but Nick during his younger years hated smiling and didnt like people cracking jokes, now he is more laid back and open to smiling and laughing.

Even in the video you posted in the OP, the guy says that guys step to them in Stockton and they fight back instead of backing down...

It's not like they go into house parties and fuck people up for no reason.

The Diaz bros go by a very simple code: "Don't start nuthin, won't be nuthin"

The Diaz bros go by that code, more so Nate, but their crew starts shit, they started shit throwing bottles, they started shit fighting in the cage in strikeforce during post fight interviews with KJ noons and mayhem miller, they started shit in the lobby, you name it

The weed never calmed these two boys down, and they always say weed makes you a happy hippy it seems to have the opposite effect on these guys

Nick saw the cops and told them to stop lol, he was pretending, he had other videos and always bragged about fighting in the streets or at parties in his early interviews.

Nate is the chill one though, Nate is the guy who is funner to be around cause he actually enjoys laughing and joking, but Nick during his younger years hated smiling and didnt like people cracking jokes, now he is more laid back and open to smiling and laughing.
Maybe Nick was sad or even depressed deep inside?
Have some sympathy for these stockton boys, not a paradise growing up there?

"I'm not surprised ..." They still act like the rough around the edges 14 yr olds in HS in their 30s
Thats because they arent "acting" its just who they are.

In order to survive on the streets in Stockton, to protect oneself, it is necessary to marshal inner resources and be ready to deal with adversity in a hands-on way. In these circumstances physical prowess takes on great significance.

What does your framework for negotiating respect consist of? You gotta understand that Nate was not born with a silver spoon in his mouth.
I’m not trying to tear the guy down, over the years as they have matured a bit I have became a fan of both men.

But I understand now that UFC is less of a professional sport, but more of a spectacle, that helps to.

Use that McGregor money and leave that bum town

Nothing but snitches in Stockton

And canaries singin

That is true that Stockton is a fighting and crime town, and that people would still pick fights with an MMA fighter.

I don't know how often this happens though, I would tend to think guys would try to get even by reporting it to the police. The whole point is, Stockton lowlifes have no code, that's what being a lowlife is all about. They are not in prison where snitches get stitches, there would be no consequence for calling the police. The fact that the other guy started it is just hearsay, that's not going to stop anyone from calling the cops. Many would try a civil suit knowing they were pro fighters, and try to get money.

No doubt this has happened, but not very much.

100% agree. I'm guessing the "fights" also tend to be a bit of shoving and posturing and calling each other bitches and maybe a slap or two thrown.

The Diaz brothers are like Charles Barkeley in that no matter how much money or fame they have, it's almost like they can't help themselves if they feel disrespected. They have to stand up, it's like some "bro code" ingrained in them. I wish they could just smoke the weed and chill out a bit more, for their own good. However they'd be good friends to have in a situation b/c they'd always have your back no matter the odds.

Also, just don't put your mug on Nick.

The Diaz bros go by that code, more so Nate, but their crew starts shit, they started shit throwing bottles, they started shit fighting in the cage in strikeforce during post fight interviews with KJ noons and mayhem miller, they started shit in the lobby, you name it

The weed never calmed these two boys down, and they always say weed makes you a happy hippy it seems to have the opposite effect on these guys

Weed calms you down when you're high.

If youre a regular smoker but are also a person with a temper, you are going to be easily irritated while sober.

Seem folks in the thread alreay have their minds made up about the Diaz Brothers, EVEN THOUGH the person telling the story says that it's not them that start the fights... but more so other people trying to test themselves vs a "cage fighter".

At the end of the day Nick got himself off an early dangerous road in life....and MORE IMPORTANLY, took care of his younger brother. Got him into MMA...got him into eating healthy and taking care of his body.

There's nothing better than taking care of your family, especially when you have the odds against you. They have made it this far, and folks calling them scumbags can't take that away from them.... all they can do is log in, type "scumbag"...then exit.

Not to mention, anyone you ask who trains or has trained with them will tell you they're extremely friendly, genuine and welcoming people. A friend of mine trains sporadically with Nate and tells me Nate seems to spend half the session making sure everyone stays properly hydrated.

People who think the Diaz brothers are "scum," even without any first or second hand knowledge of them as people, are either biased tools or sheltered pussies who don't have a clue what true ghetto scum even look or act like.

Didn't some sherdoggers say they weren't really hard or street?

Not to mention, anyone you ask who trains or has trained with them will tell you they're extremely friendly, genuine and welcoming people. A friend of mine trains sporadically with Nate and tells me Nate seems to spend half the session making sure everyone stays properly hydrated.

People who think the Diaz brothers are "scum," even without any first or second hand knowledge of them as people, are either biased tools or sheltered pussies who don't have a clue what true ghetto scum even look or act like.
I think there is special kind of companionship/fellowship inside of this gym among these guys with it's sets of rules and norms that they mostly follow and something a little bite different outside from that in other types of environments during night time for example?

Back