The Devil Next Door(Netflix Documentary About Nazi War Criminal)

Tried to watch this but it lost my interest in the 2nd episode

Did he do it or not?

I honestly had trouble making it through the first episode. They really didn't do a good job of trying to hook you in.

Drinking alone in a hotel room on a work trip is legit awesome. Did you order food? Maybe a solid fwap to some out of yoru confort zone p0rn?

Good times.
Oh you know it! And still killed it at work the next day!

Winning like Charlie Sheen!

Its hard to take the Jew witnesses accounts as ultimate proof, not because they where necessarily lying but because it had been so long and memory can easily be distorted. The accounts of Nazi's being tortured by the soviets isn't more reliable but it did add reasonable doubt.

I did get the impression that Demjanjuk seemed oddly entertained during the whole trail. One thing that is very likely is that he was definitely a guard involved with the Holocaust, even so its a tough decision to what degree should you hold foot soldiers accountable for wrong doings during war.

Even though it didn't feel like it, the court letting him go actually was the best outcome for Israel. It showed on a world stage that they where better than murder, and better than the ideologies they had on trial.

*On a side-note, the polish weren't too happy with the documentary.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-50380906

Oh you know it! And still killed it at work the next day!

Winning like Charlie Sheen!

I'm goona be in LA in like 2 weeks, and I have it all planned out: hotel room, a Cali red wine, 2 double doubles from in 'n out, and …. I am keeping my p0rn selection to myself.

My plan depends on being able to ubereats in 'n out. Anyone know?

I'm goona be in LA in like 2 weeks, and I have it all planned out: hotel room, a Cali red wine, 2 double doubles from in 'n out, and …. I am keeping my p0rn selection to myself.

There's a lot better places in California than In N Out so hopefully for your sake they don't Uber

How far is in n out from your hotel? Because in LA traffic it might take a while and in n out's one fatal flaw is that it's not very good cold and it doesn't reheat well.

How far is in n out from your hotel? Because in LA traffic it might take a while and in n out's one fatal flaw is that it's not very good cold and it doesn't reheat well.

Isn't there a in ' out like everywhere? I'm in Manhattan Beach.

Yeah but traffic is everywhere too. If it were me I'd go eat at in n out, and then go back to the hotel and drink.

I knew the story but they it was a good watch.

I need to watch this, I grew up in Independence, Ohio which is right next to Seven Hills, where Demjanjuk was living. I remember at the time being shocked he was so close to where we were.

U guys think he was “Ivan the terrible”?

No, I think he really was a POW and signed on to be a guard for Germany, because he hated Russia even more. I think that explains the SS tattoo too.

I'm always torn on punishment for these. It was so long ago, and they were soldiers. They were following orders. If they refused, they'd be killed and someone else would do it. Not like the US hasn't killed lots of innocent people.

@Pliny Pete good looking out, will check it out tomorrow, it’s always somewhat strange as a German watching such documentaries but it’s also gratifying seeing evil meeting it’s maker

It was quite entertaining. Was he Ivan the Terrible? Definitely not. Did he work in a concentration camp? Probably yes. IMHO the KGB angle was the more convincing. It looks like the communists wanted to cause a rift between Jews and Ukrainians in Cleveland and this guy was picked as a patsy. They surely accomplished that.
The prosecutor who went out of his way to deport him to Germany just wanted to make a name for himself.

I'm drunk af Bros. In a hotel on a business trip and stopped at a Walgreens bought a box of wine because they didn't sell hard liquor and I was too lazy to find a real liquor store.

Anyway, I'm watching this show right now because of this thread. I love you guys because you always tell me the best shit to watch. My sherdog Bros are the best. This show is great. I'm stick and need to be at work giving as presentation in 5 hours but I can't stop watching this show. I hope I get to the season finale before I get fired.

Good show. Highly recommend
Been there!

Yeah I’m not sure myself. You would think the survivors would of been able to see he had no scare and his eyes/face were different ... I don’t know. I think he was a guard as well but not sure if he was Ivan. I mean they did say that the osi and everyone lied, our government just didn’t have that information at the time ...

Dude was for sure a guard. Not Ivan. Different coloured eyes, scar, plus that fake ID card.

Not sure if the doc tried to tell both sides, but I left assuming the ID card, for example, was fake but that other jewish dude was all like "it was for sure real".

I don't understand why so many jews are so rustled when people do not believe a senile old man's visual ID from like 40 years ago.

Its like surviving the holocaust made these juews beyond question.

Finished this last night
First 3 episodes were pretty straight forward and then all of a sudden it takes on a tornado full of twists and turns
The Jew lawyer was entertaining throughout the whole ride though

That Jew lawyer is a fucking character man. I can see how he'd grate on people's nerves lol.

i'm not cool with the whole labelling them ''criminals''

Especially since war crimes did not exist as a crime when they were doing it. But hey, losing a war is a hell of a thing. You are treated differently for doing the similar shit and no one cares aobut your holocuat.

After the case is over, that jew defence lawyer was like "I enjoyed it". lol no shit. I thought we would going to dance a gig at points.

I just watched this. Highly recommend.

Back