The Devil Next Door(Netflix Documentary About Nazi War Criminal)

Pliny Pete

Puts Butts In Seats
@plutonium
Reaction score
A new true crime docuseries just dropped today on Netflix
It's about a Ford auto worker from Cleveland who went on trial in the 1980's for Nazi war crimes during World War II
He is accused of being a vicious executioner named Ivan The Terrible, who tortured and murdered thousands and thousands of men, women and children at a concentration camp in Poland

Im 3 episodes in, 2 more to go, and it's really good so far

Last edited:
It's interesting that the Justice Department claimed they were determined to capture ex Nazis in the US but never bothered to investigate NASA

Definitely on my radar. Probably bang out a few eps tomorrow.

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. Will definitely tune in

I'm drunk af Bros. In a hotel on a business trip and stopped at a Walgreens bought a box of wine because they didn't sell hard liquor and I was too lazy to find a real liquor store.

Anyway, I'm watching this show right now because of this thread. I love you guys because you always tell me the best shit to watch. My sherdog Bros are the best. This show is great. I'm stick and need to be at work giving as presentation in 5 hours but I can't stop watching this show. I hope I get to the season finale before I get fired.

Good show. Highly recommend

It's interesting that the Justice Department claimed they were determined to capture ex Nazis in the US but never bothered to investigate NASA

Lol, they were only after the ones who couldn't cut a deal.

I'm drunk af Bros. In a hotel on a business trip and stopped at a Walgreens bought a box of wine because they didn't sell hard liquor and I was too lazy to find a real liquor store.

Anyway, I'm watching this show right now because of this thread. I love you guys because you always tell me the best shit to watch. My sherdog Bros are the best. This show is great. I'm stick and need to be at work giving as presentation in 5 hours but I can't stop watching this show. I hope I get to the season finale before I get fired.

Good show. Highly recommend

Careful bro, wine hangovers are the worst.

I recently got Netflix (lol I know), and I started watching this one tonight. Only two episodes in, but gotta get to bed.

Finished this last night
First 3 episodes were pretty straight forward and then all of a sudden it takes on a tornado full of twists and turns
The Jew lawyer was entertaining throughout the whole ride though

Nazis are
zoolander-blogmutt-so-hot-right-now.jpg

Not into WW2 and Nazi stuff, it was over done in the 90s... Shindler's List and Saving Private Ryan are good enough.

Finished this last night
First 3 episodes were pretty straight forward and then all of a sudden it takes on a tornado full of twists and turns
The Jew lawyer was entertaining throughout the whole ride though
That Jew lawyer is a fucking character man. I can see how he'd grate on people's nerves lol.

i'm not cool with the whole labelling them ''criminals''

I keep seeing it but its not hooking me like Evil Genius or Making a Murderer.

If this thread blows up, ill then tune in.

I never watch shows until theyre a few seasons in. Sopranos, wire, breaking bad, game of thrones, lost, etc. Only one i did was walking dead, but the idea and me being a horror fan fucked on the 1st night.

Yeah, it's pretty good, but it gets better as the story unfolds, so you have to stick with it.

This is not a straight forward story by any stretch, and they did a great job of showing all the complexity and conflict.

Back