The Devil Next Door(Netflix Documentary About Nazi War Criminal)

It's interesting that the Justice Department claimed they were determined to capture ex Nazis in the US but never bothered to investigate NASA
They want camp gaurds and people involved in the final solution. Scientists weren't prosecuted just for being registered Nazi party members

Binged this on Sunday. The Jew lawyer... his mannerism... just like my dad, it’s insane. Literally why me and my mom don’t go to Russian Jewish places with him.

U guys think he was “Ivan the terrible”?
I’m not convinced. It does seem like he definitely became a Nazi guard though because of the tattoo. Most likely not Ivan the Terrible though

The Jewish lawyer reminded me of a character out of Adam Sandler movie.

I’m not convinced. It does seem like he definitely became a Nazi guard though because of the tattoo. Most likely not Ivan the Terrible though
Yeah I’m not sure myself. You would think the survivors would of been able to see he had no scare and his eyes/face were different ... I don’t know. I think he was a guard as well but not sure if he was Ivan. I mean they did say that the osi and everyone lied, our government just didn’t have that information at the time ...

Watching this soon. Hoping it's good.

It's interesting that the Justice Department claimed they were determined to capture ex Nazis in the US but never bothered to investigate NASA
Because they already knew half your rocket scientists were German export?

Binge watched this last night, although I intended to just watch one episode. Highly recommend, but now I wish I had slept a little more last night. :(

Watched it and liked it.

the Jews letting him go was surprising. He sure seemed like the guy. He went by Ivan marchenko during the war.

Seemed like they tried to portray him as innocent even though they knew who he was going on. Like making a murderer, it does a great job of making you question his guilt.

The new lawyer needs his own show. He's like a cartoon character. Flashy car, bad suits, awful combover yet full of confidence

The Jewish lawyer reminded me of a character out of Adam Sandler movie.
I was thinking of Saul Goodman from Breaking Bad.
661041.jpg

I'm drunk af Bros. In a hotel on a business trip and stopped at a Walgreens bought a box of wine because they didn't sell hard liquor and I was too lazy to find a real liquor store.

Anyway, I'm watching this show right now because of this thread. I love you guys because you always tell me the best shit to watch. My sherdog Bros are the best. This show is great. I'm stick and need to be at work giving as presentation in 5 hours but I can't stop watching this show. I hope I get to the season finale before I get fired.

Good show. Highly recommend

Drinking alone in a hotel room on a work trip is legit awesome. Did you order food? Maybe a solid fwap to some out of yoru confort zone p0rn?

Good times.

Tried to watch this but it lost my interest in the 2nd episode

Did he do it or not?

Tried to watch this but it lost my interest in the 2nd episode

Did he do it or not?
No idea. That’s the thing. He probably did work for the nazis at some point.. but whether he was that guy or not I don’t know.

It gets better after episode two .. some twist and turns

Back