The Day that Matt Brown failed to show Forest Griffin the Animal

I still remember those two beating the fuck out of eachother in sparring way after the whistle and having to be pulled apart.
And when Jeremy May put lime in his chewing tobacco
And when Matt beat the living fuck out of Jeremy May.

It was a great season.

Forrest sounded like Bobby Brady (Time to re-a-range)

TUF7 was one of the GOAT seasons. Amir's run was amazing. Amir, CB, Matt Brown, JT$, Gerald Harris, Tim Credeur all really good fighters that stuck around/are still in the UFC or fighting in big orgs.

That's definitely that douchebage Jeremy dude. Check this video, it's the same bloke.

That's my all time favourite moment... Dude was such a prick that watching him get his nose shattered by an angry Matt Brown was extra satisfying... Dude was so hateable - even said that he would beat Matt Brown in a rematch.

That's definitely that douchebage Jeremy dude. Check this video, it's the same bloke.

shit when you're training/cutting weight dip may be one of the only pleasures in life you're able to enjoy

don't fuck with a man's dip. especially matt brown's.

what an idiot.

That's my all time favourite moment... Dude was such a prick that watching him get his nose shattered by an angry Matt Brown was extra satisfying... Dude was so hateable - even said that he would beat Matt Brown in a rematch.

He seriously said that? What a plumb, so glad he got sparked out.

Yeah definitely one of the best moments ive seen on TUF. Im not much of a fan of the show but my mate gave me season 5 and 7 and said I had to watch them. Both were excellent.

Back