The Day that Matt Brown failed to show Forest Griffin the Animal

He seriously said that? What a plumb, so glad he got sparked out.

Yeah definitely one of the best moments ive seen on TUF. Im not much of a fan of the show but my mate gave me season 5 and 7 and said I had to watch them. Both were excellent.
He said it to his face at least.

He also made JT Money explode and almosy get kicked off the first time by talking shit about jews (Jesse is Jewish).

Then there were his sentiments on women and how he was sent to break their spines...

Class act.

Jeremy-jitsu, the most legit martial art known to man. It was a once in human history art form.

He said it to his face at least.

He also made JT Money explode and almosy get kicked off the first time by talking shit about jews (Jesse is Jewish).

Then there were his sentiments on women and how he was sent to break their spines...

Class act.

I definitely remember both of those incidents, JT Money went skitz. Him and Amir were well funny in that season but yeah Jeremy really was a complete ball bag.

TUF7 was one of the GOAT seasons. Amir's run was amazing. Amir, CB, Matt Brown, JT$, Gerald Harris, Tim Credeur all really good fighters that stuck around/are still in the UFC or fighting in big orgs.
I agree it's my favorite season too. Matt Brown became my favorite TUFer. Nearly all the fights were entertaining too, only JT's were boring IIRC. Plus that had the nasty Matt Riddle KO of Simler to get into the house.

I definitely remember both of those incidents, JT Money went skitz. Him and Amir were well funny in that season but yeah Jeremy really was a complete ball bag.
Having done 3 minutes of research, it seems Jeremy May is doing well...

He owns a construction company and has a family, and makes a killing training kids Muay Thai in Thailand now and then according to this article:

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/11...raining-children-china-enbo-asia-mma-ufc-news

He also has a hot wife, and is aging enviably well, despite still havinga crooked nose from Matt's kick.

Good luck to him. Heels make the world go round.

Having done 3 minutes of research, it seems Jeremy May is doing well...

He owns a construction company and has a family, and makes a killing training kids Muay Thai in Thailand now and then according to this article:

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/11...raining-children-china-enbo-asia-mma-ufc-news

He also has a hot wife, and is aging enviably well, despite still havinga crooked nose from Matt's kick.

Good luck to him. Heels make the world go round.

Good effort bruv. Fair play to him, im sure he was hamming it up for the cameras to some extent. Maybe after fucking with Matt Brown he took a long hard look at himself and realised he had to sort his life out.

I still don't understand how Sadollah won that show and had a shitty UFC run after the show.
Honestly I don’t either, the guy beat Matt Brown & Dollaway (twice) & somehow lost to Akiyama

That was one of the more entertaining TUF rivalries.

Good effort bruv. Fair play to him, im sure he was hamming it up for the cameras to some extent. Maybe after fucking with Matt Brown he took a long hard look at himself and realised he had to sort his life out.

Maybe... He's obviously still the BAMF at heart, but age slows us all down, as does a family.

I hope he never changes... The world needs more genuine heels.

Hes also a huge Heavyweight now, last fought in April last year and lost to a Russian.

Last edited:
Maybe... He's obviously still the BAMF at heart, but age slows us all down, as does a family.

I hope he never changes... The world needs more genuine heels.

Hes so a huge Heavyweight now, last fought in April last year and lost to a Russian.

That instagram post is well funny, I was cracking up reading that. Sounds like he hasn't changed too much, good for him though. Must be sweet teaching Muay Thai in Thailand.

I still don't understand how Sadollah won that show and had a shitty UFC run after the show.
3030711736_8627f28429.jpg

Broken clavicle, inner leg infection, lots of time in hospital, another 3 cancelled fights for injury, making the total 5.

Dana White said "He didnt want to really be a fighter - he fights once every 2 years"... Brutal.

Never fought again after he got cut.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back