What happened to the CRAZY AF Fighters?

Tony is the only fighter in ufc history that was driven by psycho energy in his fights.

Like who? I'm talking "Just lemme bang bro" level of crazy where fight IQ and logic goes out the window and it's straight rock'em sock'em

I think the evolution of MMA has sort of weeded this breed out. It was fun while it lasted.
Even the craziest fighters now are very measured

BSD, Gaethje, Fizzy, Poirier....many more.

Johnny Walker, Michael Pereira..
Ahhh yes Michael Pereira

Like who? I'm talking "Just lemme bang bro" level of crazy where fight IQ and logic goes out the window and it's straight rock'em sock'em

I think the evolution of MMA has sort of weeded this breed out. It was fun while it lasted.
Even the craziest fighters now are very measured

nate the train
Trevor Peek

maycee barbee
queen Lipski

Zhang
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F422bb865-09e9-464f-bee4-71bf0f85625c_444x250.gif

Andrade
giphy.gif

Cutelaba
giphy.gif

Tuivasa
426921965b93b949a8ba611be017aedb.gif

Holloway
tumblr_ohhg0cvLRI1qlskhvo1_400.gif

Moreno
db16c8283b07f76bcbeae5fc8f61a240307e934e.gif

All very offensive minded and all have taken part in very fun “Just Bleed” Classics…

And as far as I know, all are still on the UFC’s current roster…

They’re still out there, but the aesthetic has changed. Dyed faux hawks and bad tattoos aren’t quite as prevalent (excluding Brazil), so you’re left with the Stricklands and Bryce Mitchells of the world.

Tony , Strickland and Perry are all crazier that a rainbow trout in a car wash

You just don't get shit like Krazy Horse Airplane-spinning a fucker into the cage wall to get out of an armbar anymore.

What happened to the breed of crazy af fighters like Forest Griffin and Chris Leben?

I feel like the new wave is more calculated and reserved, not saying that it's a bad thing.

Was Tony and KZ the last of its kind?
Look up Tony Cortez. Trains with Bobby Green. Hes gonna be a problem. Kid is a little crazy but he can fight

There's fucking shitloads of them lol

Jiri Prochazka
Justin Gaethje
Shara Bullet
Brandon Moreno
Nate Landwehr
Billy Quarantillo
Trevor Peek
Benoit Saint Denis
Terrence McKinney
Vitor Petrino
Elves Brener