The Cranberries Dolores O'Riordan - Dead

I cry like, "Eh eh eh eh eh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh."

It will take about a long time before we find out it was drugs. The mainstream media will just shed crocodile tears and say how great this person was and say nothing else. When it's found out it was drugs - zero on-air coverage.

Da fuq...she seemed like she was getting her life sorted..
Was she some crystal-meth head or something?

The Cranberries lead singer has died age 46.
People are gonna skip the thread if you don't put Cranberries in the title.

Talented lady.

I saw The Cranberries and Cracker at the Molson Amphitheater in Toronto in 1996 or 97. That's where the most popular Mayweather/Conor media hype tour went down at. Too lazy to look up what that place is called now.

RIP Dolores.

The Cranberries lead singer has died age 46.

She was found in a London Hotel and was in town to begin recording a new track/album.

The members of every alternative band I remember becoming popular from grade 8 and on in the 90's seem to be croaking.

Meanwhile most of my Metal icons from an earlier age are still around playing shows.

What the fuck did they put in the water in the 90's?

Talented lady.

I saw The Cranberries and Cracker at the Molson Amphitheater in Toronto in 1996 or 97. That's where the most popular Mayweather/Conor media hype tour went down at. Too lazy to look up what that place is called now.

RIP Dolores.
It would be sadly ironic if she OD'ed from an opiate or a derivative...now I have Low by Cracker in my head...

It's almost always opiates. Uppers don't really kill you suddenly, though they can. I partied hard af for years. I'm so glad heroin never appealed to me. There's no doubt I'd be dead.

Youtube Red has been suggesting The Cranberries for my feed like crazy over the last couple months.

As mentioned earlier, what were/are all these 90's musicians doing that causes them to die early? She had a great voice. RIP

"Died Suddenly" usually indicates an OD, right?

She was having some medical problems causing them to cancel tour dates. It was said to be a back issue but they aren't always truthful about such things. Maybe it was a back problem and she had prescription pain killers.

Maybe it was actually a terminal illness like cancer and she just wanted to finish one more album. It might take months to find out.

She also struggled with depression and anorexia for a long time. Long term anorexia can predispose people to heart failure.

It will take about a long time before we find out it was drugs. The mainstream media will just shed crocodile tears and say how great this person was and say nothing else. When it's found out it was drugs - zero on-air coverage.
Was she some crystal-meth head or something?

What are you talking about? Are there times in the past where it was revealed to be be drugs then got zero on-air coverage?

Drugs? What's the story?
She's dead.

A statement from her publicist said: "The lead singer with the Irish band The Cranberries was in London for a short recording session.

"No further details are available at this time."

A Metropolitan Police spokesperson said the police were called to a hotel in Park Lane at 09:05 GMT on Monday, where "a woman in her mid-40s" was pronounced dead at the scene.

The death is, at this stage, unexplained.

The members of every alternative band I remember becoming popular from grade 8 and on in the 90's seem to be croaking.

Meanwhile most of my Metal icons from an earlier age are still around playing shows.

What the fuck did they put in the water in the 90's?
What they put in their veins was more an issue than what's in the water.

Another one from the 90's way too many of them gone now

Back