The Conor hate tonight is pathetic

:cool::cool::cool:
hi-res-57dd356c133239b5b0cec5e4cc9d78a1_crop_north.jpg

Bunch of degenerates on this forum.

When the Conor fan base keep using the phrase "haters gonna hate" and such to justify whatever actions of his that might be called in to question is tantamount to saying that standards of common sense and decency don't apply to McGregor and that no matter what Conor does, normal MMA fans are not allowed to reprimand Conor for that action because that makes them a "hater" and you're simply "hating" out of jealousy or other irrational bullshit like "Salty & Triggered"

The overabundance of the word "Hater" word in this day and age just one example of how the Conor fans are being lead down a dangerous path of unprecedented ignorance and professional victimization just like Conor.

Calling someone a "hater" because they said some criticism about Mcgregor for example relinquishing the FW belt instead of defending it, it makes the member of the Conor fanbase look ignorant or stupid for giving negative feedback, basically dismissing an argument without addressing it by using a personal insult.
Well said. I have no problem acknowledging Conor as a great fighter, but that doesn't mean that i give him a pass on the special treatment he's getting and the bullshit regarding his title saga. That doesn't make me a hater, just a guy who believes in fairness.

lol bullshit irl Conor would have stomped his head while nate was floored
Lol - and risk getting a foot snagged and having to deal with Nate on the ground?

Bitch, please.

Conor is the RUINING this game. RUINING.

GG.
**fixed

McTapper is a damn clown. He is a disgrace and he didn't earn that shot and belt because he skipped the line. He has zero heart and even less of a ground game. The end is near.

#GUERNICAbless

Back