The Conor hate tonight is pathetic

All you bums need to support the GOAT or GTFO OF SHERDOG YOU LOSERS!

Conor is the GOAT and he's RUNNING this game. RUNNING.

GG.

56216394.jpg

2016 Join Date - Check
Conor Nut Hugger - Check

giphy.gif

GG.
Your whole entire post is the lamest attempt to be cool that I've seen on here, possibly ever. You touched on every last generic aspect of Connor trolling there is. Yet I don't think you're goofing.

Fangirl calling someone obsessed
tumblr_mhtu3fyy9v1qk6zdio1_400.gif
i've said before, i don't say delusional shit about conor, i don't quote him and i don't make threads about him.

conor is literally all you think about, you make threads to whine about him and discredit everything he does.

obsessed.

i've said before, i don't say delusional shit about conor, i don't quote him and i don't make threads about him.

conor is literally all you think about, you make threads to whine about him and discredit everything he does.

obsessed.

But very quick to like everything posted about him and defend his honor lol. C'mon now. Same fuckin ballpark. No pun... ...wait, yes.

Why do Conor fanboys give me the same feeling a real life Hamburglur snatching food off the table in front of me and running might ?

I think it's more a reaction to the inverse, which is rampant as hell on these forums. It's one thing to admire a fighter, but obsessing about aspects of his life that don't really pertain to fighting is a little strange. MMA fans should have some boundaries. Failing to do so borders on a potentially unhealthy behavior. But people are free to go down any rabbit hole they wish.

I agree. So many Conor haters on this site. Start accepting and embracing the future of the sport. When he is long gone people will wish they had someone like Conor to watch. He is a spectacle, entertainer, money maker, true martial artist, and soon to be loving father.

GG.
You know Conor will never give a fuck about his retarded Sherdog fans, right?

the hate is entertaining. just embrace it. no one cares to see fangirls gagging over their favourite celebrities, everyone wants to see people talk shit to and about each other. let the hate in, it's fun.

come on guys, why so much hate? let TS suck Conor's dick in peace just for one night. tonight is special to him for some reason. what say you sherdog?

Back