Roid Rage Rodeo Bull vs. Adult Male Lion

If we talk about their natural habitat in the jungle with vegetation, uneven terrain, and all elements that allow tiger to hunt in best condition and timing, my opinion would be much different

Tigers are great solo hunters, better than lions at it for sure
As i mentioned before i recognized there's that fucking pro sweet accuracy at tackling large beasts that seem on another level between the two cats

But flat open arena with pissed off corrida bull?
There i don't see that much difference between the two cats, shit situation for both, because deny any ambush/sneak attack advantage that a big felid would use facing a larger prey and force them to direct clash with a pissed off hyper aggressive and fast mountain of muscle with horns able to impale and open an horse belly like a purse

Neither of cats would like it

Average tiger have some advantages over average lion (and teh internet seems to treat these traits as anime power level discussion lol), but still they're not much different compared to a corrida bull, similar dynamics involved

No, it could be out in the open with all the Bulls homies hanging out with him and it still wouldn’t matter..

Tigers understand how to approach this type of prey, take them down and kill them. When we’re talking about fighting Lion Vs Tiger it’s different.. but when we’re talking about pouncing and killing.. the Tiger stands alone. Their bite force is stronger, their claws are larger and sharper, and in general they are a stronger cat than a Lion when attacking prey. Not to mention a Tiger is quicker, faster, and more agile -by far- than a raging Bull. If this takes place in an arena like the Bull is used to the Bull dies whenever the Cat decides to kill it.

And again, Tigers understand how to approach this type of prey. Look how quickly this ends. Even if you want to argue a Bull with its aggression and forward facing horns puts up more of a fight.. it wouldn’t be enough. The Tiger murks a lone Bull with little effort.

No, it could be out in the open with all the Bulls homies hanging out with him and it still wouldn’t matter..

Tigers understand how to approach this type of prey, take them down and kill them. When we’re talking about fighting Lion Vs Tiger it’s different.. but when we’re talking about pouncing and killing.. the Tiger stands alone. Their bite force is stronger, their claws are larger and sharper, and in general they are a stronger cat than a Lion when attacking prey. Not to mention a Tiger is quicker, faster, and more agile -by far- than a raging Bull. If this takes place in an arena like the Bull is used to the Bull dies whenever the Cat decides to kill it.

And again, Tigers understand how to approach this type of prey. Look how quickly this ends. Even if you want to argue a Bull with its aggression and forward facing horns puts up more of a fight.. it wouldn’t be enough. The Tiger murks a lone Bull with little effort.

Yeah it's what i said, a lion would not be as quick and efficent at doing it
I seen that vid and i remember an even more impressive one for what's worth, with a tiger killing in rapid successions two cows (gave a quick search, could not find it)
Only correction is no idea about the "bulls homies" thing, that buffalo herd is composed by cows and youngs, you can see they don't even look that big next to the tiger itself

Btw don't even need to "play down" the feat itself, we know tigers did even more impressive stuff (like prey on adult male gaur) and even lion have been occasionally reported to kill solo adult african buffalos
Rare shit but big cats can do crazy hunting feats

Still, thing is none of that is new to me and don't change much my mind on how 500-600kg angry af spanish bull vs big cat (crazy hair one or striped one) in an open flat arena would go, beside adding as i did that striped cat have some things going for him that give it slighty better chances of survive

If you ask me only land animals that can kill "with little effort" a corrida bull (or large wild bovids bulls) in an arena context where ambush/sneak attack is not possible are an elephant (even adolescent ones have been reported killing buffalos and even rhinos), a rhino or an hippo.
After these giants would surely fear for my money... my reluctantly next bet (if forced lol) as said would be a very large bear, but the "little effort" part is already gone
Large bear would have the size/toughness to potentially endure some bad shit through his effort to take the side and lot of strenght/weight to try keep things there, but still would ever be one unlucky horn strike away to be impaled in same way sadly happened to many "armored" horses during corrida

Big cats have that shot at land dat suffocation bite to the throat or -much more risky and less likely to work- muzzle clamp but that's about it, their chance to land it on pissed off corrida bull approaching fast af to murder them would not get my money lol

If you think "Tiger murks a lone Bull with little effort." is not in my power change your mind, nor i would try make long internet debate on animals anime stats to make you of same idea as me lol

Dang, the tiger has a better offensive guard than a lion!

Bull and water buffalo are comparable in size. Buffalo maybe a bit bigger.

Alone Male lion is going to struggle with a full grown, prime buffalo, so a bull might be able to kill it also.

Buffalo hunting almost exclusively happens in packs.

Probably going with the bull on this one.
Yeah I've seen 3 female lions not to be able to take a full grown male down on a video.
Those fuckers are strong as a bull... literally lol

Bodacious would tear Simba’s ass up

Funny how one internet clip could change the entire perspective of a phrase like 'Rodeo Bull.'

"A rodeo bull against a lion? You mean one of those male cows that some cowboys can ride for 8 seconds?"

"No, i mean fucking Bodacious. He's fuck up any lion in Africa." (Mostly because he was 4× their weight & size.)

Absolutely. It could be 10x the weight.

Respect to that Wolverine, but that's more likely a lucky case of circumstances... like being in a blizzard.

And we're talking about a Bull, not merely a cow, and typically they have some serious horns that are terrifying offensive weapons when there's 1500+ pounds and momentum behind them.

OIP.GmFOwdNVsBvTNOGAFa9YYQHaFV

And yes, it does depend on the lion, or more specifically its age, and if/how it can get its jaws on the bull's neck and not let go until the bull is down. But that's practically its only chance of victory, while the bull just needs to survive, and they typically have more endurance than you'd think for that weight.

Best case scenario for the lion, if he can't go for the throat - he's aggressive at first, but backs off after he realized he's bitten off more than he can chew.

Worst case scenario for the lion -

Respect to that Wolverine, but that's more likely a lucky case of circumstances... like being in a blizzard.

And we're talking about a Bull, not merely a cow, and typically they have some serious horns that are terrifying offensive weapons when there's 1500+ pounds and momentum behind them.

OIP.GmFOwdNVsBvTNOGAFa9YYQHaFV

And yes, it does depend on the lion, or more specifically its age, and if/how it can get its jaws on the bull's neck and not let go until the bull is down. But that's practically its only chance of victory, while the bull just needs to survive, and they typically have more endurance than you'd think for that weight.

Best case scenario for the lion, if he can't go for the throat - he's aggressive at first, but backs off after he realized he's bitten off more than he can chew.

Worst case scenario for the lion -

There's exceptions to the rule. Sometimes prey survives. Sometimes they gore the lions meaning the lions deal with injuries that may prove fatal in the wilderness where there is no medical care. I've never seen any footage showing one killing a lion one on one.

Conversely, I have seen lions hunt down and kill buffalo solo on film many, many times.

Didn't need help here.

There's exceptions to the rule. Sometimes prey survives. Sometimes they gore the lions meaning the lions deal with injuries that may prove fatal in the wilderness where there is no medical care. I've never seen any footage showing one killing a lion one on one.

Conversely, I have seen lions kill hunt down and kill buffalo solo on film many, many times.

Didn't need help here.

<WellThere>

Conversely, I have seen lions kill hunt down and kill buffalo solo on film many, many times.

That buffalo in the 1st video is still young, barely an adult, and basically proved what I was saying if the Lion can't get its jaws around the throat, its over.

Didn't need help here.
No debate there. Took him down from the back and went for the throat like he does it three times a day.

It makes me wonder what are the biological differences between water buffalo and rodeo bulls, because water buffalo are bigger and are more active via running in the wild...and it makes me wonder how rodeo bull would react amidst an apex predator... run or attack?

Bodacious would tear Simba’s ass up

Funny how one internet clip could change the entire perspective of a phrase like 'Rodeo Bull.'

"A rodeo bull against a lion? You mean one of those male cows that some cowboys can ride for 8 seconds?"

"No, i mean fucking Bodacious. He's fuck up any lion in Africa." (Mostly because he was 4× their weight & size.)

The GOAT. 🙇🏼‍♂️

One of the greatest athletes of the 20th century! 💯🇺🇲

The GOAT. 🙇🏼‍♂️

One of the greatest athletes of the 20th century! 💯🇺🇲
I’m no rodeo expert but of the few I’ve been to, I swear those bulls know exactly what’s going on and that they’re the stars of the show

Depends on if the Bull can connect early . If Lion keeps evading an Bull gets tired lion wins.

In a enclosed area I luke the fighting Bull. In open spaces I would then like lions chsnces

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zygmunt
Back