The Catholic Patriarchs Of Syria and Jerusalem realease statement... MUST READ!

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
We... condemn and denounce the brutal aggression that took place this morning against our precious country Syria by the USA, France and the UK, under the allegations that the Syrian government has used chemical weapons. We raise our voices to affirm the following:

1. This brutal aggression is a clear violation of the international laws and the UN Charter, because it is an unjustified assault on a sovereign country, member of the UN.
  2. It causes us great pain that this assault comes from powerful countries to which Syria did not cause any harm in any way.
  3. The allegations of the USA and other countries that the Syrian army is using chemical weapons and that Syria is a country that owns and uses this kind of weapon, is a claim that is unjustified and unsupported by sufficient and clear evidence.
  4. The timing of this unjustified aggression against Syria, when the independent International Commission for Inquiry was about to start its work in Syria, undermines of the work of this commission.
More here: http://syriacpatriarchate.org/2018/...x-syrian-orthodox-and-greek-melkite-catholic/

It's all lies people. Stop falling for it.

In before the war mongers paint them all as kiddy diddlers.

Christians looking out for their interests. Not surprising. Minorities back Assad because without him they will be disposed of.

The Catholic Patriarchs Of Syria and Jerusalem release statement. We... condemn and denounce the brutal aggression that took place this morning against our precious country Syria by the USA, France and the UK, under the allegations that the Syrian government has used chemical weapons.

...ah, ok. I'm still waiting for their statement on the atrocities of the 'Crusades' and 'The Spanish Inquisition'. The Catholic church killed thousands of innocent men, women, and children. All promoted by the Pope, and I'm Catholic.

We... condemn and denounce the brutal aggression that took place this morning against our precious country Syria by the USA, France and the UK, under the allegations that the Syrian government has used chemical weapons. We raise our voices to affirm the following:

1. This brutal aggression is a clear violation of the international laws and the UN Charter, because it is an unjustified assault on a sovereign country, member of the UN.
  2. It causes us great pain that this assault comes from powerful countries to which Syria did not cause any harm in any way.
  3. The allegations of the USA and other countries that the Syrian army is using chemical weapons and that Syria is a country that owns and uses this kind of weapon, is a claim that is unjustified and unsupported by sufficient and clear evidence.
  4. The timing of this unjustified aggression against Syria, when the independent International Commission for Inquiry was about to start its work in Syria, undermines of the work of this commission.
More here: http://syriacpatriarchate.org/2018/...x-syrian-orthodox-and-greek-melkite-catholic/

It's all lies people. Stop falling for it.

There is no reason to think that they are being honest. MARXIST Pope Francis probably shoved his fist up their asses and made them say it.

...ah, ok. I'm still waiting for their statement on the atrocities of the 'Crusades' and 'The Spanish Inquisition'. The Catholic church killed thousands of innocent men, women, and children. All promoted by the Pope, and I'm Catholic.

Except the crusades were to stop the muslim conquest AKA DEFENSIVE and the pope did not authorize the inquistion

But hey, how about atheists apologize for murdering 100 million people???

Christians looking out for their interests. Not surprising. Minorities back Assad because without him they will be disposed of.

So you agree that if we replace Assad Christians are going to be murdered en mass like in Iraq?

I despise religion but this is a statement made by children angry at their parents. You sound like a brat.

When you apologize for your ancestors’ atrocities, then I will take you seriously. Until then, you’re the descendant of filth, whoever they may have been. Doing that right am I?

So you agree that if we replace Assad Christians are going to be murdered en mass like in Iraq?

Syria had a Christian population of over 10%. It’s less than 1% now.

Pre Iraq war, there were huge numbers of christians. Most are dead or left now.

I despise religion but this is a statement made by children angry at their parents. You sound like a brat. When you apologize for your ancestors’ atrocities, then I will take you seriously. Until then, you’re the descendant of filth, whoever they may have been. Doing that right am I?

Ha, ha. That is funny. You despise religion and yet want an apology. What are you 15? You sound like an idiot. We are all descendants of filth if we all descend from the same place. I don't think you thought this true very well. Doing what right? You sound like Yoda.

Yeah read this a few hour ago on Breitbart. Many Commenters were actually siding with the Christians.

So what's a patriotic all American Christian conservative to do, side with the Christians in Syria or with the Sunni 'rebels' / Israel / US government.

28ir3e.jpg

Yeah read this a few hour ago on Breitbart. Many Commenters were actually siding with the Christians.

So what's a patriotic all American Christian conservative to do, side with the Christians in Syria or with the Sunni 'rebels' / Israel / US government.

28ir3e.jpg
Side with Israel obviously

You know how people do the "slavery was 200 years ago let it go" or how people go "Jim Crow was 50 years ago let it go"

The fucking Crusades were literally almost a millennium ago.. Jesus fuck

Back