The case against Hillary Clinton?

Bottom Trumptard line:

We need at least another two years of Benghazi hearings.

But this investigation of Russian connections to the Trump campaign is a politically motivated nothing-burger. End the charade now!

Are you seriously comparing the death of American diplomats and soldiers, to the excuse the left needs so they can sleep at night?

He told them what HE BELIEVES.

Wow... Two months of evidence into his presidency and you still think Trump told the American people what he genuinely believed?

whatamaroon.jpg

@seiger , these are your words:

“its bullshit to attack someone to win an election and then be like, oh who cares if it was true or not.

i dont live in a fantasy world.”

“or you could provide a source...”

“because its just bullshit with no real substance.”

“No source”

“you need to prove someone guilty, not innocent. so gtfo. dont post if you have nothing to post.”

“thread is asking for evidence of her criminality. if you dont have that, then do one.”

“no, i really do want an answer.

more specifically i want evidence of her criminality.”

“not
seeing
much
evidence
of
criminality

just
gossip”

You claim to really want an answer about Hillary Clinton's criminality with a source, and yet you do not acknowledge that I have provided you with the answer with video and transcript of her own words, right on the first page in post #6.

I can search under your name with the search term "Muslim", and I can see that you fully understand Clinton's crimes against humanity for her role in the deaths of countless innocents through her support of war and sanctions.

If there were real laws of humanity other than, "Might makes right." then Hillary Clinton would be defending herself at a Nuremberg-style trial right after Bill Clinton and GWB.

I don't believe your really care a toss for Muslim civilians so much as you care for being on the Democrat shill team. I wish you no luck with the path that you are on. @Fawlty , that goes for you too.

So.... you agree. Nice.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not those of the folks that thinks Hillary personally called in hits on those men. Just, one is a serious subject and the other is a meme.

As for what he believes, it's no secret he's a NYC liberal. Problem is, the democrats moved so far left, people like that are now republicans. That's whe won.

“its bullshit to attack someone to win an election and then be like, oh who cares if it was true or not.

“No source”

“you need to prove someone guilty, not innocent. so gtfo. dont post if you have nothing to post.”

“thread is asking for evidence of her criminality. if you dont have that, then do one.”

“not
seeing
much
evidence
of
criminality

just
gossip”

You claim to really want an answer about Hillary Clinton's criminality with a source, and yet you do not acknowledge that I have provided you with the answer with video and transcript of her own words, right on the first page in post #6.

I can search under your name with the search term "Muslim", and I can see that you fully understand Clinton's crimes against humanity for her role in the deaths of countless innocents through her support of war and sanctions.

If there were real laws of humanity other than, "Might makes right." then Hillary Clinton would be defending herself at a Nuremberg-style trial right after Bill Clinton and GWB.

I don't believe your really care a toss for Muslim civilians so much as you care for being on the Democrat shill team. I wish you no luck with the path that you are on. @Fawlty , that goes for you too.
this is how he always is in every troll thread he starts. textbook troll

“No source”

“not
seeing
much
evidence
of
criminality

just
gossip”

I have no idea why you fucking wingnuts are always dragging me into this bullshit. There isn't a thing you could say that "goes for me." Especially not on this issue.

I'll give you a shot though. Go ahead and articulate what my views on Clinton are with regard to her emails, her middle east policy, and corruption/criminality. Let's see how close you can get.

I'll give you a shot though. Go ahead and articulate what my views on Clinton are with regard to her emails, her middle east policy, and corruption/criminality. Let's see how close you can get.

I want to jump in and play. You think...

Emails: Non-issue
ME Policy: Needs improvement
Corruption: Non-issue

I have no idea why you fucking wingnuts are always dragging me into this bullshit. There isn't a thing you could say that "goes for me." Especially not on this issue.

Why don't you do it? The problem is that you avoid the conversation. Go ahead, does her authorization of war and sanctions supported by the speech I posted in post #6 merit an investigation for crimes against humanity (along with Bill Clinton and GWB)?

Here are some other questions of mine to you that you have avoided.
From: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/n...-the-candidates.3375779/page-3#post-123051683
#1) if George Carlin were alive today, and he decided to check out the War Room after hearing how funny you are, would you want him to read your posts here nowadays?

#2) You stated, "I've never thought Norm had good political insight, and he's not well informed. He also doesn't seem like a very good person. Not surprised at all that he's a Trump fan. Stick to comedy you retarded genius." And I asked, "Have you considered that, what you just posted about Norm, applies doubly to Fawlty?"

Why don't you do it? The problem is that you avoid the conversation. Go ahead, does her authorization of war and sanctions supported by the speech I posted in post #6 merit an investigation for crimes against humanity (along with Bill Clinton and GWB)?

Here are some other questions of mine to you that you have avoided.
From: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/n...-the-candidates.3375779/page-3#post-123051683
#1) if George Carlin were alive today, and he decided to check out the War Room after hearing how funny you are, would you want him to read your posts here nowadays?

#2) You stated, "I've never thought Norm had good political insight, and he's not well informed. He also doesn't seem like a very good person. Not surprised at all that he's a Trump fan. Stick to comedy you retarded genius." And I asked, "Have you considered that, what you just posted about Norm, applies doubly to Fawlty?"
I like my quote about Norm, and I'm comfortable having layered opinions like that.

The reason I asked you to take a shot at stating my general positions is that you're criticizing me in a way that suggests you know what my positions are. Wouldn't you agree? You said "it goes for me too" so clearly you understand my position, right? Or don't you? I'm assuming that you don't. You can retract that if you like, with an apology, and I'll talk about anything Hillary-related that you want. But first you owe both of us a show of good faith, because you're in bad standing.

I like my quote about Norm, and I'm comfortable having layered opinions like that.

The reason I asked you to take a shot at stating my general positions is that you're criticizing me in a way that suggests you know what my positions are. Wouldn't you agree? You said "it goes for me too" so clearly you understand my position, right? Or don't you? I'm assuming that you don't. You can retract that if you like, with an apology, and I'll talk about anything Hillary-related that you want. But first you owe both of us a show of good faith, because you're in bad standing.
My position is that you value your membership on the Hillary Clinton team more than you value your connection to George Carlin or decent humanity for that matter. You show your true loyalty with every question you dodge because you have a rule to yourself to speak no evil of your queen. My questions go unanswered and my position is unchanged, no apology from me. Keep dodging, I wish you no luck on the path you are on.

no, i really do want an answer.

more specifically i want evidence of her criminality.

like what?

and what does that prove?

It's the main reason I would not vote for her.

As far as criminal activity it would be hard to prove with what information we have. There is plenty of smoke but knowing and proving is something different. You know like with top level gangsters knowing nd proving is different.

What has been proving is she did things that would have HD her clearance removed.

I also do have any respect for people that pass blame.

Trump also does this and I have a problem with that also.

My position is that you value your membership on the Hillary Clinton team more than you value your connection to George Carlin or decent humanity for that matter. You show your true loyalty with every question you dodge because you have a rule to yourself to speak no evil of your queen. My questions go unanswered and my position is unchanged, no apology from me. Keep dodging, I wish you no luck on the path you are on.
You obviously don't wish me luck. Like I suspected, you're seriously wrong about my feelings on Hillary. There's no sense in which she's a figure of reverence for me. The idea of her as some sort of matriarchal, royal figure makes me feel sick to my stomach. We can rest this on your bad faith, or we can continue in good faith, but that's your responsibility now.

You obviously don't wish me luck. Like I suspected, you're seriously wrong about my feelings on Hillary. There's no sense in which she's a figure of reverence for me. The idea of her as some sort of matriarchal, royal figure makes me feel sick to my stomach. We can rest this on your bad faith, or we can continue in good faith, but that's your responsibility now.
Okay, let's go forth in good faith. I would enjoy a "yes" or "no" answer with supporting dialogue:

Does Hillary Clinton's authorization of war and sanctions supported by the speech I posted in post #6 merit an investigation for crimes against humanity (along with Bill Clinton and GWB)?

Okay, let's go forth in good faith. I would enjoy a "yes" or "no" answer with supporting dialogue:

Does Hillary Clinton's authorization of war and sanctions supported by the speech I posted in post #6 merit an investigation for crimes against humanity (along with Bill Clinton and GWB)?
That would mean putting at least 77 senators in prison along with a huge chunk of the administration. I would support an international investigation into the Iraq War though. At the very least, intelligence was handled extremely incompetently, and I think there was very likely a conspiracy to fabricate evidence, meaning there are probably some in the Bush administration who deserve to be prosecuted. We all know that's not going to happen but I support looking into it anyway. On Hillary's role in that, she's one of the 77. No, I don't think merely supporting the resolution merits an investigation in itself. And she didn't sponsor or author any resolutions, which puts her even further away from any criminal responsibility.

That would mean putting at least 77 senators in prison along with a huge chunk of the administration. I would support an international investigation into the Iraq War though. At the very least, intelligence was handled extremely incompetently, and I think there was very likely a conspiracy to fabricate evidence, meaning there are probably some in the Bush administration who deserve to be prosecuted. We all know that's not going to happen but I support looking into it anyway. On Hillary's role in that, she's one of the 77. No, I don't think merely supporting the resolution merits an investigation in itself. And she didn't sponsor or author any resolutions, which puts her even further away from any criminal responsibility.
I note that you state, "there are probably some in the Bush administration who deserve to be prosecuted."

What about Bill Clinton and Madeleine Albright? I have also quoted his words about Iraqi WMD's as justification for the bombings he ordered. I also linked the 60 minutes piece that estimate 500 thousand dead Iraqi women and children from Clinton Administration bombings and sanctions, a number that Secretary Albright was fine with at the time.

I note that you state, "there are probably some in the Bush administration who deserve to be prosecuted."

What about Bill Clinton and Madeleine Albright? I have also quoted his words about Iraqi WMD's as justification for the bombings he ordered. I also linked the 60 minutes piece that estimate 500 thousand dead Iraqi women and children from Clinton Administration bombings and sanctions, a number that Secretary Albright was fine with at the time.
That's a very complicated situation and I'm not confident enough to say. You had Iraq government corruption, regional discrimination, Oil For Food clusterfucks, etc. I can't untangle the responsibilities, and the death estimates are not necessarily correct at that high a number. It turns out to be a difficult thing to count. Albright's comment was monstrous in any case. There's a range of possible opinions I could have from crime against humanity by Clinton/Albright, to something far less than that. Also consider that the WMD claim then was much closer historically to actual WMD used genocidally by Saddam.

That's a very complicated situation and I'm not confident enough to say. You had Iraq government corruption, regional discrimination, Oil For Food clusterfucks, etc. I can't untangle the responsibilities, and the death estimates are not necessarily correct at that high a number. It turns out to be a difficult thing to count. Albright's comment was monstrous in any case. There's a range of possible opinions I could have from crime against humanity by Clinton/Albright, to something far less than that. Also consider that the WMD claim then was much closer historically to actual WMD used genocidally by Saddam.
I note you state, "there are probably some in the Bush administration who deserve to be prosecuted." in post #76.

I note you state, "There's a range of possible opinions I could have from crime against humanity by Clinton/Albright, to something far less than that." in post #78.

I note you question the accuracy of the 60 minutes number. Would you put the number of Iraqi civilian deaths from Bill Clinton ordered bombings and sanctions at over or under 100,000, a Rwandan genocide type number?

Should Bill Clinton be investigated for crimes against humanity for the bombing Al-Shifa pharmaceutical factory?
From: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Shifa_pharmaceutical_factory
... The administration of President Bill Clinton justified the attacks, dubbed Operation Infinite Reach, on the grounds that the al-Shifa plant was involved with processing the deadly nerve agent VX ...

...Officials later acknowledged, however, "that the evidence that prompted President Clinton to order the missile strike on the Shifa plant was not as solid as first portrayed. Indeed, officials later said that there was no proof that the plant had been manufacturing or storing nerve gas, as initially suspected by the Americans, or had been linked to Osama bin Laden, who was a resident of Khartoum in the 1980s. ...

... Directly after the strike the Sudanese government demanded that the United Nations Security Council conduct an investigation of the site to determine if it had been used to produce chemical weapons or precursors. Such an investigation was opposed by the U.S., which has also blocked an independent laboratory analysis of the sample allegedly containing EMPTA ...

I note you state, "there are probably some in the Bush administration who deserve to be prosecuted." in post #76.

I note you state, "There's a range of possible opinions I could have from crime against humanity by Clinton/Albright, to something far less than that." in post #78.

I note you question the accuracy of the 60 minutes number. Would you put the number of Iraqi civilian deaths from Bill Clinton ordered bombings and sanctions at over or under 100,000, a Rwandan genocide type number?

Should Bill Clinton be investigated for crimes against humanity for the bombing Al-Shifa pharmaceutical factory?
From: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Shifa_pharmaceutical_factory
... The administration of President Bill Clinton justified the attacks, dubbed Operation Infinite Reach, on the grounds that the al-Shifa plant was involved with processing the deadly nerve agent VX ...

...Officials later acknowledged, however, "that the evidence that prompted President Clinton to order the missile strike on the Shifa plant was not as solid as first portrayed. Indeed, officials later said that there was no proof that the plant had been manufacturing or storing nerve gas, as initially suspected by the Americans, or had been linked to Osama bin Laden, who was a resident of Khartoum in the 1980s. ...

... Directly after the strike the Sudanese government demanded that the United Nations Security Council conduct an investigation of the site to determine if it had been used to produce chemical weapons or precursors. Such an investigation was opposed by the U.S., which has also blocked an independent laboratory analysis of the sample allegedly containing EMPTA ...
It's pretty sketchy. I'm not sure what purpose this discussion serves though. I'm not defending Bill Clinton. I think we're getting off track.

Back